Drew Carey is the new host of the Price is Right
Jul 24, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #19 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlindTiger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't like Drew Carey either. If they want someone in that same vain, how bout Kevin James. Bob Saget is truly a funny comedian, he works very blue.
don't be fooled by his AFHV hosting job.
Even Kelly Ripa's spouse would be a good choice.

Bob Saget's stand up stuff was terrible IMO

Jul 24, 2007 at 9:30 PM Post #21 of 34
Quote:

so is Drew Carey's schtick. In my honest opinion.

Drew Carey is a good host though, unlike Saget's abhorrent hosting abilities.

Jul 24, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #22 of 34
Ugh, I can't stand Drew Carey, seems really unfunny and a little obnoxious to me. He's the entire reason I could never sit through an entire episode of the American version of "Who's Line Is It Anyway?", and that's considering the British version is my favorite comedy show ever.

Obviously, replacing Bob Barker as host for The Price Is Right would be a herculean task for most people, but it's like the search committee realized that as well and didn't even bother looking for good candidates.

Jul 24, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #23 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by dhwilkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ugh, I can't stand Drew Carey, seems really unfunny and a little obnoxious to me. He's the entire reason I could never sit through an entire episode of the American version of "Who's Line Is It Anyway?", and that's considering the British version is my favorite comedy show ever.

Obviously, replacing Bob Barker as host for The Price Is Right would be a herculean task for most people, but it's like the search committee realized that as well and didn't even bother looking for good candidates.

I thought the British host to Who's Line was pretty lame.

Jul 24, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #24 of 34
so now saget's a bad host AND a bad comedian.
we'll see how drew carey does but his act is getting tired.

Jul 24, 2007 at 10:34 PM Post #25 of 34
lol, they're still airing The Price Is Right?
wink.gif

Jul 24, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #26 of 34
Quote:

so now saget's a bad host AND a bad comedian.

Yep. You've got it exactly correct!

Jul 24, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #28 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by dhwilkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

British comedy as a whole is incredibly lame.

Jul 24, 2007 at 11:02 PM Post #30 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermitt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank god it wasn't wacko rosie :O I read that she was trying for it and had MAJOR changes planned
blink.gif

I think we should all observe a moment of silence.

Bob Saget, Drew Carey, Elie Wiesel... it matters not who the new host is now, knowing that at least Rosie didn't get it.

There was a bit of brew-ha-ha over Saget vs. Carey developing. I think in light of this new information you guys should bury you differences and give a hug. Rosie has the power to bring us all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back