Dragonfly COBALT vs.............Discussions
Nov 8, 2023 at 7:49 AM Post #1,186 of 1,192
Production costs…amazing how many on forums know how to own/operate a $40M business. All I know is the most expensive device, headphone, or cable anyone buys is the one they don’t use. That is the Cobalt for you. It isn’t for me and I’d guess a few others. I really like my Periodic Audio Bluetooth amp recently bought for portable use. Cobalt for home use or at my desk.

Nov 8, 2023 at 8:05 AM Post #1,187 of 1,192
Production costs…amazing how many on forums know how to own/operate a $40M business. All I know is the most expensive device, headphone, or cable anyone buys is the one they don’t use. That is the Cobalt for you. It isn’t for me and I’d guess a few others. I really like my Periodic Audio Bluetooth amp recently bought for portable use. Cobalt for home use or at my desk.
In some degree you are right, not in this case. It is the same as a shure se846 and in this case a dragonfly as well.

Production costs had gone to a minimum because they are already producing it for a decade. So yes then I say overpriced.

I own a pair of se846 2nd edition, beeing curious about the red filters. I like them, but they are overpriced as hell.

And in this case a dragonfly as well.

Feb 26, 2024 at 1:42 PM Post #1,192 of 1,192
New setup

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back