Dr. Xin Is Back!
Jul 9, 2008 at 1:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 132

mrarroyo

Headphoneus Supremus
Well it appears Dr. Xin is back, he posted today in his website. I do not want to get my hopes up because of his lack of communication over the last 15 months or so.

But I do hope he can ship out the amps shortly to those who have paid, specially via PayPal. Good luck to those with pending orders.

Jul 9, 2008 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well it appears Dr. Xin is back, he posted today in his website. I do not want to get my hopes up because of his lack of communication over the last 15 months or so.

But I do hope he can ship out the amps shortly to those who have paid, specially via PayPal. Good luck to those with pending orders.

Incredible News!!!!!!....

No seriously, it is a little unbelievable.

Jul 9, 2008 at 2:32 AM Post #3 of 132
Great.

Jul 9, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #5 of 132
Jul 9, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #7 of 132
I don't know much about Dr Xin but I have read his amplifier waiting list thread with amusement. You could not pay me enough to buy one of his amplifiers. Feeble customer support and long waiting lists are not my thing. There are way too many good companies out there.

Jul 9, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #9 of 132
I said screw it and re-ordered. I've been using a Move for ages, so if it comes, it comes, and if not, ah well. I don't pay a cent until he ships so it's all good by me. I've had all the main players in the portables market, and must say that none represent music in as detailed a way as the Xin micros or macros (w/the right op-amps and buffers) in the same price range (talking micro here). Also, Xin's QC is some of the best I've seen.

Jul 9, 2008 at 3:29 AM Post #10 of 132
I'm not a patient guy, so I bought my Xin amp used. Interested in getting a deal though if something is premade.

Jul 9, 2008 at 4:14 AM Post #11 of 132
finally. I can get my finalise Ref now.

Jul 9, 2008 at 10:17 AM Post #13 of 132
Hmmm, knowing how much of a perfectionist he is, he probably has lots of interesting design changes in mind, especially after months and months of being away. Hopefully, this does not translate to too much research time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back