Double Helix Cables Thread
Sep 3, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #1,126 of 2,056
Sep 3, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #1,127 of 2,056
Not yet...Peter offered me the option of waiting for the new XLR plug and I agreed. He confirmed with me that they arrived last week and he'll be building my cables this week. He did send my Spore USB along ahead of my other cables and it's amazing. Will provide feedback as soon as I receive and give them a try.

Sep 4, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #1,128 of 2,056
dsc09794.jpg

http://www.ditaaudio.com/index.php/products/truth-replacement-cable.html/
Dita's trying their best to push their first IEM upgrade cable
I so want to see Eidolic's logo on this stylish(with straight plugs obviously) screw-lock design :D

Sep 4, 2016 at 7:27 PM Post #1,129 of 2,056
And you're posting this in the DHC cables thread, why?

Quote:
dsc09794.jpg

http://www.ditaaudio.com/index.php/products/truth-replacement-cable.html/
Dita's trying their best to push their first IEM upgrade cable
I so want to see Eidolic's logo on this stylish(with straight plugs obviously) screw-lock design
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2016 at 10:50 PM Post #1,130 of 2,056

I so want to see Eidolic's logo on this stylish(with straight plugs obviously) screw-lock design :D

because to my eyes they are adopting DHC's multi-termination solution with their own twist

I was wondering if Peter would consider to use this screw lock idea to make future DHC cables with multi-termination in mind to look slicker since the current solution with Ultrashorts looks a bit...lumpy...u know,with two plugs and the end of the cable

p.s. sorry couldn't find the og taker of this photo

Sep 5, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #1,131 of 2,056
OK, now I get it.  I thought you were just advertising for Dita Audio cables in your first post.  Now that you've clarified the purpose, my apologies!
beerchug.gif

Quote:
because to my eyes they are adopting DHC's multi-termination solution with their own twist

I was wondering if Peter would consider to use this screw lock idea to make future DHC cables with multi-termination in mind to look slicker since the current solution with Ultrashorts looks a bit...lumpy...u know,with two plugs and the end of the cable

p.s. sorry couldn't find the og taker of this photo

Sep 20, 2016 at 9:18 PM Post #1,135 of 2,056
Several weeks but it was worth the wait. I also received my Prion headphone cable (adapters for my Focal Utopia, HE1K, LCD-4 and Focal Elear) and Prion Spore XLR interconnects.

Peter is an artist!

I've tired many, many, many headphone cables and this DHC set is the end game pinnacle!

Best,
Derek

Sep 21, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #1,136 of 2,056
  Several weeks but it was worth the wait. I also received my Prion headphone cable (adapters for my Focal Utopia, HE1K, LCD-4 and Focal Elear) and Prion Spore XLR interconnects.

Peter is an artist!

I've tired many, many, many headphone cables and this DHC set is the end game pinnacle!

Best,
Derek

Lucky you! I'm still waiting for my Prion cable. Really hoping to hear good things when I put it on my HE1K. I hear that upgrading the cable for the HEK's is supposed be a bigger upgrade than normal. Also, can't wait to see what it does with my LCD-X.

Sep 21, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #1,137 of 2,056
  Lucky you! I'm still waiting for my Prion cable. Really hoping to hear good things when I put it on my HE1K. I hear that upgrading the cable for the HEK's is supposed be a bigger upgrade than normal. Also, can't wait to see what it does with my LCD-X.

You won't be disappointed! This cable brought new life to my HEK. I spent more time listening to it last night with the Prion than I did over the last few months. LCD-4 was also a big improvement.

Sep 21, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #1,138 of 2,056
I'm a few weeks to my prion and interconnects for GSX mk2 and my hd800S.

Sep 22, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #1,139 of 2,056
You won't be disappointed! This cable brought new life to my HEK. I spent more time listening to it last night with the Prion than I did over the last few months. LCD-4 was also a big improvement.

Do you have experience using the DHC Silver Complement 4 with the HE1000. That is the cable I ordered a couple of weeks ago for use with my HE1000 (also ordered adapters for the LCD-4 and Utopia). I would be interested in learning more about the improved SQ the Prion brings compared to the Complement.

Sep 22, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #1,140 of 2,056
Currently debating between ordering a silver Complement4 or a Prion, a decision mainly due to Prion's big jump in it's price tag...so a comparison between both cables will be extremely helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back