... don't look at this unless ...
May 7, 2003 at 2:08 AM Post #16 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by SumB
Yeah....now watch this stuff resurface again for $750 apiece.
eek.gif

There should be an 11th commandment for that. "Thou shalt not sell thy Grado HP-1 headphones". I would've kept those for life man....

May 7, 2003 at 2:11 AM Post #17 of 65
No way... no way...
frown.gif

May 7, 2003 at 2:39 AM Post #18 of 65
Needless to say, the guy who bought them frequents this site every so often. He sold me the Melos I bought and sold a hwile ago. I wonder if he'll part with those HP-1s for about $400????

May 7, 2003 at 2:57 AM Post #19 of 65
People who do not know market value on their items shouldn't set buy-it-now prices...

May 7, 2003 at 3:00 AM Post #20 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by jaskin
People who do not know market value on their items shouldn't set buy-it-now prices...

Of course they should.. EVERYONE should set a BIN price.. Just as long as I'm the first one to see it.

May 7, 2003 at 3:55 AM Post #21 of 65
My sentiments exact, but I mean the guy lost out on alot of cash just my setting the BIN price.

May 7, 2003 at 4:10 AM Post #22 of 65
Surely this is one of those spoof ebay pages that head-fi jokers put up every so often....
confused.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

May 7, 2003 at 4:18 AM Post #23 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by daycart1
Surely this is one of those spoof ebay pages that head-fi jokers put up every so often....
confused.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Uhm.. Look at the link address.

May 7, 2003 at 4:21 AM Post #24 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by daycart1
confused.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

We wish! How did we all miss that one until it was too late??????

May 7, 2003 at 4:46 AM Post #25 of 65
That sale looks kind of confusing -- never says anywhere that the HP-1 is included, just says HPA-1. Guess the buyer'll find out. ...

I just decided to post because I took a look at the lonely pair of HP-2s on eBay and found that in less than the time it takes eBay to update the bidding there have been 18 bids, 16 of which I recognize as Head-Fiers. Crazy, damn. ...

kerely

May 7, 2003 at 4:48 AM Post #26 of 65
Quote:

16 of which I recognize as Head-Fiers. Crazy, damn. ...

kerely

Crazy Head-Fiers. Almost like those guys are into headphones or something.
tongue.gif

May 7, 2003 at 4:51 AM Post #27 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
That sale looks kind of confusing -- never says anywhere that the HP-1 is included, just says HPA-1. Guess the buyer'll find out. ...

I just decided to post because I took a look at the lonely pair of HP-2s on eBay and found that in less than the time it takes eBay to update the bidding there have been 18 bids, 16 of which I recognize as Head-Fiers. Crazy, damn. ...

kerely

Actually they are all head-fiers and in #headphones except for bryan45, don't know who he is but he just outbid everyone.

On the other auction it acts like the headphones are secondary to the amp but they are included. It's got tons of pics and says:

"The headphones are HP-1000 Dynamic Headphones which feature aluminum housing and polarity switches. The unit is about 5 years old but in great condition. The lettering on the the headphones is slightly worn off - just a cosmetic annoyance that doesn't affect performance."

May 7, 2003 at 5:05 AM Post #29 of 65
You guys are bidding on those HP-2's from somebody with 0 feedback.
Bidding 425 bucks no less.
If I hadn't just bought some RS-1's I would be in on this one too. But I'm tapped out for a while.

May 7, 2003 at 5:10 AM Post #30 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
You guys are bidding on those HP-2's from somebody with 0 feedback.

Bah.. 0 feedback doesn't mean anything.. You've got to start somewhere, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back