Don't buy any FiiO product from SainStore on Amazon and how to distinguish a genuine FiiO E6 from a fake one
Aug 18, 2012 at 2:14 AM Post #226 of 283
I got one a few weeks ago. Worked for a few weeks. But then it had problems to where if i moved it the light would shut off, the battery wouldn't charge. And now it doesn't even do anything.
I'm guessing its counterfeit? how would I open to check if its already broken it seemw?

Sep 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #228 of 283
So i checked out my e5, and was unable to find out if it was real.. My battery has the right markings, manual looks OK too.. Bough it a couple of months ago at dealextreme of all places. I was unsure if it was genuine,nso i opened it up. Can anyone verify?

http://db.tt/VCKumSji

http://db.tt/rtvCVAXB

Also, after opening up the e5, it won't stay shut anymore. :xf_eek:. Any tips or hints on that? Just glue it together again?

Sep 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #231 of 283
Quote:
Actually, u r totally right, lol. I meant to say e6.
biggrin.gif

"Welcome to Head-Fi! Sorry about your wallet"

FiiO's web site as well as this thread has pictures on how to tell it. If everything matches, it should be real. Should is the keyword.

Sep 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM Post #233 of 283
Quote:
Micca Store is an authorized reseller right?

Yes, I recently just bought from them on Amazon.  I got the accessory pack that came with an extra battery.  It was actually really nice because the regular battery had no charge but the spare one did and I wanted to test it as soon as I got it.  The extra battery is slightly bigger in capacity as well compared to the stock battery.  

Sep 24, 2012 at 3:51 PM Post #235 of 283
Quote:
I'm always worried of this happening to me that's why I avoid buying online.

There are some things you can't find anywhere else....

Sep 24, 2012 at 8:20 PM Post #238 of 283
Quote:
Yes, they are authorized. I've bought an E6 and an E11 from them via Amazon and have been very pleased with their service.

Phew I'm about to buy an E11 from them >.> good to hear, but not good that ppl r copying the E6 :[ 

Sep 24, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #240 of 283
Quote:
Buy from authorized dealer. Micca store is one and they actually have a better deal with a rechargable battery apparatus for $66

that;s exactly what I'm getting <3 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back