Dog-fi
Mar 18, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #633 of 922
some great photos here. i am thinking of buying a dalmatian myself

My mums friend breeds dalmations.

I could of had one years ago, but they need a good few hours of outdoor exercise daily. Which is something I cannot commit to doing. Not by choice mind you.

Plus her dogs farts stink, seriously, I was over at my mums a few weeks ago and her friend was over with one of her dogs and it’s constant farts was like Agent Orange, it clears the area of every living thing.

But I can let the world know that my new puppy Bobo is nuts and loveable, 9 weeks old and he always does the toilet on his puppy pads and, he can even pee on command, I swear, I can pick him up and lay him down on a puppy pad and he will try to walk off, I just tell him to go pee and he does it, even if it’s just a tiny amount.

I was amazed to find that out, he is 9 weeks old and fits in the palm of my hand and he can piss on command.

Mar 18, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #634 of 922

I could of had one years ago, but they need a good few hours of outdoor exercise daily. Which is something I cannot commit to doing. Not by choice mind you.

Plus her dogs farts stink, seriously, I was over at my mums a few weeks ago and her friend was over with one of her dogs and it’s constant farts was like Agent Orange, it clears the area of every living thing.

But I can let the world know that my new puppy Bobo is nuts and loveable, 9 weeks old and he always does the toilet on his puppy pads and, he can even pee on command, I swear, I can pick him up and lay him down on a puppy pad and he will try to walk off, I just tell him to go pee and he does it, even if it’s just a tiny amount.

I was amazed to find that out, he is 9 weeks old and fits in the palm of my hand and he can piss on command.

Experimenting with other kinds of dogfood might be a plan, seriously.. :wink:

Mar 19, 2019 at 6:22 PM Post #635 of 922
@josephthebassist greetings from Tucker, another Head-Fi Corgi!

5B706BD2-FCA4-41CD-A0CA-A962ECE5E119.jpg

-Collin-

Mar 20, 2019 at 7:53 AM Post #637 of 922

So the name is "Bobo." (cute!) Sounds like a great dog. Peeing on command is quite an accomplishment!

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:21 AM Post #640 of 922
So the name is "Bobo." (cute!) Sounds like a great dog. Peeing on command is quite an accomplishment!

He is a little cutie, but yesterday he ripped the carpet and pissed on our bed, but he can still piss on command when he is on his puppy pad.

This isnt a great photo, but this is him.

D6FB21F6-115A-4942-8CC9-8E58ADBA72FB.jpeg

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #641 of 922
Our Stella lost her battle with Cancer last night

yUsU9CrBQWuyEFSW8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yUsU9CrBQWuyEFSW8

7/14/12-3/19/19

SE'sBabyBump aka "Baby" forever in our hearts

Aww man, I’m sorry for your loss, it’s not nice experience.

I lost my boobs at the end of november last year and I was heart broken. I didn’t want another dog, but we just got a puppy a few days ago and already it’s making the house feel like it used to when boobs was alive.

RIP Stella.

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #643 of 922
Thanks guys it was really hard but i couldn't let her suffer anymore. Now i worry about my old dog Dino also being alone.

You did the right thing, now that I look back, I think we should of let boobs go atleast 2 weeks before we did.

Dino will no doubt miss Stella, maybe give it some time and get a puppy or a younger dog to keep Dino company ?

Mar 20, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #644 of 922
You did the right thing, now that I look back, I think we should of let boobs go atleast 2 weeks before we did.

Dino will no doubt miss Stella, maybe give it some time and get a puppy or a younger dog to keep Dino company ?

When i and my wife are ready we will get another retired racer off if the track to keep the old man company. We may also foster retired racers on there way to there forever homes. But my heart isn't ready yet but i also have to think of Dino and the kids who both seem to be taking it better then me and the wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back