Dog-fi
Jul 26, 2010 at 11:54 PM Post #152 of 922
Dogs that have been a part of my life 

Female Great Dane "Spanky"(Harlequin Color) 8yrs dead
Male German Shepperd "Gorilla"  (raised same time with my dane) 7yrs dead
Male Dobberman "Tagpi" (raised after Spanky and Gorilla died) died after 4yrs
Female Mixed Rottweiler "Minxy" "(daughter of Tagpi) 2 years now
Male Pitbull "Diablo" bought this year from my brother
Male Maltese "Booboo" funny for some reason i became fond of toy dogs same age with my little diablo

My Brother works as a Vet and a breeder same with my sister so its not hard to find good breeds of dogs, this are just dogs i haven't added the birds,fish,snakes etc etc

Jul 27, 2010 at 2:39 PM Post #153 of 922
He's a normal aussie blue merle. Beleive it or not, he is 9 years old and still jumps like that, even though those pics were from when he was about 6 or so.

EDIT: 6 foot leash by the way :D

Jul 27, 2010 at 8:43 PM Post #156 of 922
Australian Shepards are my favorite dogs.  They are big enough that you can play with them but not so big that you have to shovel pounds of crap everyday.  They also feel like a real species, not breeding gone wrong like many of the little dogs.  They are really intelligent and independently minded, they're not just lazy good for nothing porch dogs.  My last Australian Shepard was so smart he would figure out games with me, as in I wasn't teaching him or training him, he was just responding.  I miss that dog.  I still expect him to come running up to the gate when I go to my parent's house to visit. 
frown.gif

Jul 29, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #158 of 922
Zeke
Australian Cattledog

I just found this thread and thought I'd contribute to all the great looking dogs and shots here. 
biggrin.gif

Cheers

shane

Aug 6, 2010 at 1:28 AM Post #160 of 922
Aww, such cute doggies!

I have a Chihuahua, about 5 yrs. old, her name is Lizzie. When we picked her up we were on our way to the pound, we saw a dude walking with a bunch of 'em. We went over and asked, he said they were just around 5mos. Don't think he was a breeder since he only asked for $100 bucks to buy beer. :)

This was her, May of this year in Griffith Park.

Aug 6, 2010 at 1:00 PM Post #161 of 922
This is a great diversion from my work... cute dogs. Fun stuff.

Aug 6, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #162 of 922

Quote:
Zeke
Australian Cattledog

Is that also known as a Queensland Healer? Very pretty dog, his coat looks almost blue, which I thought was unique to the QH.

Aug 7, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #163 of 922

Quote:
Is that also known as a Queensland Healer? Very pretty dog, his coat looks almost blue, which I thought was unique to the QH.

Thanks!! Yes, a Queensland Heeler indeed. Sorry to correct your spelling, but it's important as they nip at the heels of the cattle, and are not in the medical profession.  
wink_face.gif

Yes, we've had two blue's and one red. Great wash-and-wear dogs.

Aug 7, 2010 at 6:02 AM Post #164 of 922

A picture of my favorite little guy loving his toys.

Enjoying a walk at the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back