Dog-fi
Apr 26, 2010 at 1:06 AM Post #136 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by mierenneuker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She is very open to new things and is not afraid to try a lot of new things (we're not always happy with that)
But she's very friendly and likes to cuddle and she loves attracting attention of people when walking her.
It was actually her first time on the boat :p

That's cool. My labs are water dogs and are much more comfortable swimming alongside the boat
normal_smile .gif

Apr 26, 2010 at 1:26 AM Post #137 of 922
That's a really cute Shiba! My girlfriend and I were about to adopt one, but she thought he was too hyper so we passed; however, in the end, our pug ended up being 10x more hyper than that shiba was. lol.

Apr 26, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #138 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by mierenneuker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, that's an Akita playing in the film, the appearance is similar but the Akita is just larger

Does this one grow really fast and big? I always love to have my dog like a puppy forever.

May 5, 2010 at 1:21 AM Post #141 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So my dog is generally up on the couch looking out the window guarding 'his' house. I came home today to this:

<snip...Chow pic>

Asleep on the job!

Too funny!!

Beautiful dogs (and bunny and cats) in this thread. Healthy and happy pets. I saw this show on Animal Planet called Animal Police (or similar?) and it breaks my heart to see how little some people care for their animals.

Jun 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM Post #145 of 922
Cute dog, but that last shot of his @ss was not necessary!

Jul 18, 2010 at 4:59 AM Post #148 of 922
Cosmo the cat had a visit from his old buddy...
Cosmo!.png

Kira the great northern sled dog...
SANY0009.jpg

They're old friends.
SANY0019.jpg
Say cheese!

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2010 at 5:40 AM Post #149 of 922
It was a sad day Friday (7/16) for my family as it had come time to euthanize my oldest dog. A Sheltie named Amber pictured below when she got a sister about 6 years ago. Her health had deteriorated beyond any sensible treatment.   RIP girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back