Does this site look fake?
Oct 23, 2010 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

HedgeHogShrub

New Head-Fier
Hi! First poster here. First off I'd like to say how great this forum is. When I needed a good pair of headphones I came here to do the research and ended up getting the ATH-M50s, which are amazing!

Anyways I was looking to get some nice IEMs for walking around campus, and after a lot of research came to find that the Cyclone PR1 Pros were perfect for me. Then I found out they were discontinued. After searching around I finally found some for sale at this site:
http://techcases.com/cyclone-pr1-pro-iem-earphones

When I tried to purchase them it kept telling me to fill out my payment method info, yet I couldn't find out where to fill it out. Is this just me being an idiot, or is this site too good to be true? Also if I'm unable to find a pair for sale could you guys recommend a similar pair around the same price?

Thanks in advance!

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM Post #3 of 4
Yeah I sent them a message last night informing them of the problem. They haven't responded yet, but I'm hoping for a reasonable explanation for not being able to purchase an item from an online store haha.

Nov 1, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #4 of 4
Thought i'd post here, as i also tried to buy the same earphones from the online store after reading the good reviews here.

Got the reply:
Quote:
All stock of Cyclone PR1 Pro IEM Earphones, are now sold out. It is a discontinued line, and all product stock has been exhausted so you will not be able to find them anywhere anymore apart from second hand

They have informed me the store is in beta so there maybe, there are some problems with the payment methods, which are currently being worked out.

Also said they will soon have 'Music Valley-SP1' in stock which are a comparable budget IEM, along with more budget IEMS.

Regarding Cyclone PR1 Pro, i have contacted agents/suppliers in China, and can confirmed that you will not be able to find any more stock of old version Cyclone PR1 Pros. Pity as the reviews here were so great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back