Does anyone have experience with the Fireye Mini?
Jan 27, 2013 at 10:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

imtalent

New Head-Fier
I'm extremely new to all this, and I recently bought a pair of ATH M50s. This is my first pair of actually good closed headphones. I've read some gleaming reviews of the fireye mini, but I've never heard or read anything from anyone who used it with a pair of circumaural headphones. This is also one of the first amps I have ever actually considered buying, but I've never tried anything out myself so I have no idea what to look for. So should I go ahead and buy the fireye mini, or should I consider something else?

Jan 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #3 of 8
My unboxing video:

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #4 of 8
Thanks! It's a lot smaller than I expected. I think the size alone just sold me on this product (and the price, of course). Hopefully it'll perform as well as the reviews say

Jan 31, 2013 at 3:09 AM Post #6 of 8
I posted my impressions of them a while ago. It was a nice little amp that enhanced the sound of my iPod nicely, but I didn't end up using it too much because it dangled off my player strangely. It ended up collecting dust and I gave it to a friend. For people who will find use for such a thing, I think it's great. I'm currently finishing up my review of the Fireye HD, which is a completely different beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back