Does a better quality USB cable influence sound?
Sep 28, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #46 of 62

See, I totally accept that: listening to it and not hearing a difference. My only issue is jumping to conclusions and applying that to everyone else.

I am firmly convinced that if I swallow a big rock it will be bad experience, so I will not do it. The biology behind this is pretty simple. If after being informed, if someone else insists upon doing this, they can go for it. All I can do is bring up the point so new or uninformed folks do not do the same.

Oct 1, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #47 of 62
High end cabling can be attractive to look at but it has no effect on anything other than one's ego and wallet.  I don't mind others buying this stuff, in fact, good for them.   I was asked at a recent show to give a pair of cables a listen.

I picked up an unattached set, held them to my ear and said, "I don't even hear the ocean"...

I neither envy nor pity those with the ability to purchase such items.

Nov 27, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #48 of 62
This magic device is only $2, and has the property to make sound most of the cables, amps, dacs, mp3 players, you name it, the same.
Best $2 ever spent, considering the money saving potential 
biggrin.gif

Nov 27, 2016 at 4:54 PM Post #49 of 62
  This magic device is only $2, and has the property to make sound most of the cables, amps, dacs, mp3 players, you name it, the same.
Best $2 ever spent, considering the money saving potential 
biggrin.gif

Is that what they mean by a black background? Talk about a low SNR.

Dec 1, 2016 at 12:04 AM Post #55 of 62
Yes, it does.

You have no idea how many people would be ignorant or never had the chance to try a real USB cables, and according to the forum rules, they can not talk about if a better USB cables can or can not influence the sounds.

Dec 1, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #56 of 62
yes, it does.

I have tested so many USB cables with Chord Mojo and i found differences in SQ for every USB cable.

At last, i decided to use Pure Copper OTG cable....

Dec 1, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #57 of 62
yes, it does.

I have tested so many USB cables with Chord Mojo and i found differences in SQ for every USB cable.

At last, i decided to use Pure Copper OTG cable....

Absolutely ! I make my own USB cables in any version I want by using many different wires and quality. I can attest that it does. It actually even influence the system sound performances more than analog cables

Below is a pure Silver USB cable and Pure Silver/Gold

This one is pure copper of 7N UPOCC

Dec 1, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #58 of 62
Yes, it does.

You have no idea how many people would be ignorant or never had the chance to try a real USB cables, and according to the forum rules, they can not talk about if a better USB cables can or can not influence the sounds.

There is no such rule. On the contrary; the rule is that people are not supposed to talk about the possibility that some different USB cables sound the same and why certain listening impressions that point to differences between USB cables may be mistaken. (read up what DBT-free means; the joke above the blindfolds above may be a potential violation of the DBT-free rule)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 1, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #59 of 62
There is no such rule. On the contrary; the rule is that people are not supposed to talk about the possibility that some different USB cables sound the same and why certain listening impressions that point to differences between USB cables may be mistaken. (read up what DBT-free means; the joke above the blindfolds above may be a potential violation of the DBT-free rule)

Good to know :D. Thank you though

Dec 4, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #60 of 62

Can we discuss the power of the human imagination?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back