Do you think my HD 380 Pro's driver got damage? HELP
Sep 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

johnvonmacz

Head-Fier
I got my headphones yesterday and fresh out of the box I decided to play some music for like 10 minutes after that, I burn in it using this website http://www.jlabaudio.com/index/burn-in for like 1 hour and 45 minutes set my volume to 50%. After that I gave it a rest for like 10 minutes then I reburn in it of mixed White noise Pink Noise and Freq sweeps for like 1 hour and 15 minutes. After that I gave it another 10 minutes rest and decided to just burn it using only pink noise set the volume to 70% and burn it for like 5 hours. After that I grab it and start listening to it, and I think it sound better, the veil is not noticeable as before and it's much more crisp sounding and the bass got more punch to it. A few minutes of listening I googled "pink noise burn in" and "jlab burn in" and I saw some post regarding their cans getting damage by using those types of burn in sound and that the best way to burn in headphone is to listen to regular music and let the drivers get better in time. And now I started to worry that later on that might happen to my cans. And now I feel like Nocebo effect is happening to me. Ever since I saw those post I felt like there's something wrong with my cans. Now I started to worry, should I really worry about it that I used pink noise and jlab for almost 8 hours to burn in my cans?
frown.gif
 Thanks for reading my long post and hope someone can help me regarding this matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back