Do you prefer L or I cable?
Dec 11, 2009 at 9:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

PetCed

Member of the Trade: JAYS
Hi,

What better place to ask then here, right! Interaction with customers should be done much more really.

I'd like to know if you prefer L-shaped cable or I-shaped and why?

Thanks Friends!

Regards Peter

Dec 11, 2009 at 9:11 AM Post #2 of 30
L for the lower profile.

The I ones have cooler looking jacks though.

Dec 11, 2009 at 9:35 AM Post #3 of 30
L-shaped plug. Never find any straight plug to be convenient, regardless how small it is.

Dec 11, 2009 at 11:41 AM Post #6 of 30
yea got an L shape on my S2's, I like it alot. The best shape is the small square block with the wire coming out of the side ala M6, Westone, JH customs wires etc.

Dec 11, 2009 at 12:55 PM Post #8 of 30
For me an I plug, but I think it might depend on the DAP in use. I only have an Ipod Touch though.
On the iPod Touch I have it's just really annoying to have an L plug, as that gets stuck when I slide my Touch into my pocket and thus makes putting my iPod a much more tedious task to put in my pocket. For taking my iPod out of my pocket they are both equally annoying though
tongue.gif

Dec 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM Post #9 of 30
I guess for people using their headphones with a desktop amp it a lot better to use a I (easy to pull out and move around while plugged in) while with a DAP it's better to have a L so that the damn thing goes down in your pocket.
biggrin.gif

I don't have any amps yet so L plug for my DAP!

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:24 PM Post #12 of 30
Straight plugs seem to work nicer for me with amps, but I'd really like something with an L plug for use with my Clip+. Does anyone know where I can get a good adaptor or a really short extension cable with an L plug on the end? I've searched, but can't really come up with anything.

Dec 23, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #15 of 30
L all the way. better durability and more practical for portable use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back