Do you listen daily? For how long?
Jan 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM Post #46 of 56
update: i literally can not take thse triple fi 10s out of my ears. i have stayed up all night listening to music. everything sounds amazing and no detail is lost. i cant wait to gdt my custom cable and new amp.

Apr 20, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #47 of 56
I'm pretty lucky in that I have a desk bound job (mostly) that allows me to listen to my iPod for around 6 hours a day.

At home, once the boys (two sons under 3) have gone to bed around 7pm I get onto the computer or my home set-up for a further 4 hours listening (if I'm not watching football). The wife is big into her TV and it doesn't really do it for me... so she plots up in front of the telly and I go into my headphones around 7pm and that's how we spend the evenings... not overly sociable I agree, but it works
redface.gif
)

Weekends is probably when I listen the least, rarely during the day but I do from around 7 or 8 in the eveining opnwards.

Apr 21, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #53 of 56
I listen every weekday, probably average 5hrs/day while at work

Apr 21, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #54 of 56
Every weekday for 8-10 hours (cubicle job) but less on the weekend when I can actually interact with people. I recently got my Triple.fi 10s and agree with Young Spade that it's tough to take them out...great listening.

Apr 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM Post #56 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long do you listen to music on average? I don't listen daily but when I do it's for about.....1 to 3 hours. I can have days where it will be around 5 hours though
smily_headphones1.gif

1-2 hours, 3-4 times a week at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back