Do the CX300's have the "Sennheiser Sound"?
Mar 15, 2006 at 11:49 PM Post #76 of 80
yea I agree that with iems opinions will vary greatly. But the bottom line for me is these products both look the same, are probably made by the same manufacturer in china and undoubtedly share many similarities.

I just think its sort of a crime for sennheiser to msrp these at 80...I can understand 40 maybe since they do have an extra year of warranty and people will pay for the sennheiser brand recognition...but 80 is just extreme.

Now if the prices at amazon stay at 40 then I suppose its not as great a crime, but still, my conclusion is that the ep630 is awesome for 26 bucks.

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:49 AM Post #77 of 80
Thanks, Ledzep, for the review on the EP630 vs. CX300. I have had my EP630 for 24 hours now. I wore them to bed last night and fell asleep with them in. Soooo comfortable. I find the sound changes quite a bit based on fit. If I get a great seal the bass is incredible - sometimes too much so. I'll reserve any final opinion until I get a little more burn with them. So far, best $26 I have spent on audio. They fulfill and exceed my desire for something as good as the MX500 with more isolation and less sound leakage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back