Do NE-7M's Still Come with Foamies?
Jun 11, 2009 at 2:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

yourstruly

100+ Head-Fier
I read several reviews from long ago that said that the NE-7M's come with foamies, but it doesn't say that anywhere on nuforce's website. Am I right in assuming they don't come with the NE-7M's anymore? I want to know soon, so I still have time to cancel my comply's.

Jun 11, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #2 of 11
Not the Comply foam, but the SoundMAGIC type of foam (Shure olive mimicry)

Jun 11, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #3 of 11
The free foam tips that come with NE-7M is not that good, a few people find it useful but the silicone tips are definitely better than the foam tips. Initially it was not included but recently they have been added.

Jun 11, 2009 at 2:51 AM Post #4 of 11
Then why include them in the first place? :/
Wouldn't it add to costs?

That said, customers can be a picky bunch and I realise if you exclude them from later batches = people will complain.

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:00 AM Post #5 of 11
That's why it was in, out, then in again
smily_headphones1.gif
. The cost of the form tips is negligible and we finally decided that for the convenient of some, we will throw in the free foamies.

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #6 of 11
I don't find the silicone tips to be that well either, too thin for my taste and don't give a good seal. Those Chinese cloned Sony hybird tips on eBay seem to be pretty good - something similar will be great.

Jun 11, 2009 at 7:12 AM Post #9 of 11
I use ne-7m foamies and love them very much,they give me a great isolation..I think It depends on your ear canal..

Jun 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #10 of 11
I use the NuForce foam and think they're more comfortable with better isolation than the included silicone tips. Though I don't know how to get replacements when these wear out, my local swedish dealer is clueless...

Jun 30, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #11 of 11
NE-7M does not come with foam tips. One of the production batch has the foam tips included by mistake. The reason it wasn't included is that we don't think the foam tips sounded good (enough). We plan to offer an improved silicone tips package (S, M, L, and double fang tips) as accessory at a good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back