DJ Max team uses SRH-750DJ headphones
Sep 29, 2010 at 1:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

earthpeople

Headphoneus Supremus
Don't know how many DJ Max fans we have around here, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the main guys behind the latest DJ Max game wearing Shure SRH-750DJs in a video.

Just felt like sharing, and maybe see if there are any other DJ Max players on Head-Fi.
smile_phones.gif

Sep 29, 2010 at 3:16 AM Post #3 of 6
Maybe they genuinely like those cans, but, generally, celebrities using any headphones in public will be met with high skepticism around here.

Sep 29, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #4 of 6
New DJ Max game??? I havent heard of it .__. ... I like playing Black Square  though XD and i like those headphones but my DT770 Pro replaced them lol. 

Sep 29, 2010 at 1:35 PM Post #5 of 6
Yes, its certainly possible Shure gave them the headphones. Regardless, I liked seeing them use something that sees discussion around these parts.

And mattering, yeah there's a new one set to be released on the 14th. It's called DJ Max Portable 3 and has more of the team from the first two games rather than Black Square and Clazziquai. Don't mean to plug other website/forums or anything, but you can get the US special limited edition exclusively from Bemanistyle, if you're interested. Also, there are some videos up on Youtube that you can check out.

Oct 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM Post #6 of 6
Ahhh thanks for that info.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back