DIY Planar magnetic heapdhones in details

Tags:
First

Back
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last
  1. xantiema
    He was responding to me, unfortunately no Denmark in that list... touché :dt880smile:

2. Garuspik
    ;( is because it's a complete list right now.

3. I g o r
    Where is the one in China located? I’m in China right now, maybe...

4. Garuspik
    Yantai.

5. RenZixx
    Quick question, which is the best software for 3D printing as I have been using tinkerCAD but I fine that limiting for the angled design that I have.

6. EssentialEDM
    I used to use that before I realised fusion 360 existed, it's made by the same people and has much more sophisticated tools. You'll get a lot more out of it.

7. RenZixx
    I keep trying to download it but I just never find the download link, or maybe am just dumb

8. EssentialEDM
    Google ''Fusion 360" go on the first link (Autodesk). It should tell you to make an account but just sign in to the one you made when using tinkercad, reload the page and download should be on the third step box.

9. RenZixx
    Oh so we just use the same account. Thanks M8

EssentialEDM likes this.
  10. manishex
    UK here @_@

EssentialEDM likes this.
  11. RenZixx
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 1:14 PM
  12. Garuspik
    Yep, that's what I mean by spacers.Magnets are custom ordered, you won't find such things on Ali or eBay.

13. RenZixx
    Any idea where I can get these magnets in Asia?

14. RenZixx
    Do you just solder the wires onto the copper wires? Which type of kapton did you use exactly, did you use the basic ones?

15. Garuspik
    I don't use kapton anymore. It's custom made for my need mylar + aluminium.
    In China there is many factories where you can order magnets. Usually you need to order at least 1000 pcs.

First

Back
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last