DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).
Apr 21, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #1,250 of 1,451
Hi winno, i'm looking into a trade for some dita truths with 3.5mm plugs (se). I always like balanced, so wanted to ask, when you opened it up, were there 4 conductors/wires or 3, with the ground being copper and green cable or the 2 grounds one being copper AND another green? Appreciate your inputs. Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for your interest.  At Dita we always use 4 cores regardless of the termination.  Right from the beginning before the 2.5mm TRRS was available, we had decided to use 4 cores.

D.

Apr 21, 2016 at 6:53 AM Post #1,251 of 1,451
  Looks gorgeous! Seems they've replaced the wire from some silver plated copper ones  to OCC? How's the sound?

Hello There,

The "Truth" cable that we used on the Truth Edition earphones were a joint development between Van Den Hul of the Netherlands and us.  VDH also manufactures the cables exclusively for us.  The cable composition utilises much of VDH's proprietary technologies. 

On the "Brass" earphones, we used a very limited run of cables also made for us by VDH.  It comprises some of their 3T technology in there.  So if you cut them up (strongly discouraged!), you'll find it's quite a bit more than just OCC cable.  There is nothing wrong with good quality OCC cable, just that in our case, it's a bit more than that.

You can read more about 3T here:
http://www.vandenhul.com/cable-technologies/3t-true-transmission-technology

Many thanks for your interest, it's enthusiasts like you that keep us going.

D.

May 10, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #1,252 of 1,451
Had the opportunity to listened to Dita Brass Bespoke (the limited 20 unit ones). I was mindblown by how they sound. the highs is very sweet. the mid range and lows are fully bodied. the bass is clearer then ever. very good texture. it was very intimate yet not suffocating. separation is improved. overall it has very very good musicality. sounds were really engaging. I was speechless and end up regreting that i was unable to get my hands on these babies. 

IMO the brass ed. is the best sounding IEM i've ever heard. it even gives me deeper impressions compared to kumitate trio that i listened to during the same period of time.

May 10, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #1,253 of 1,451
Had the opportunity to listened to Dita Brass Bespoke (the limited 20 unit ones). I was mindblown by how they sound. the highs is very sweet. the mid range and lows are fully bodied. the bass is clearer then ever. very good texture. it was very intimate yet not suffocating. separation is improved. overall it has very very good musicality. sounds were really engaging. I was speechless and end up regreting that i was unable to get my hands on these babies. 

IMO the brass ed. is the best sounding IEM i've ever heard. it even gives me deeper impressions compared to kumitate trio that i listened to during the same period of time.

Actually Dita didn't list up on website, from the specs brass ed has difference dynamic driver or use better cable as well

May 10, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #1,254 of 1,451
Loving my Dita Brass D.Bespoke edition! 
L3000.gif

The music is just so WOW.

May 21, 2016 at 9:44 PM Post #1,256 of 1,451
cc949ec5ee99f4862902693e71d87d3f.jpg
Bought this couple of months ago and this is the dita brass D.Bespoke (Silver cable) limited 20 sets only.

Sound stage and clarity is the most obvious compare to the rest of the Dita line products.

Great build quality and nice packaging.

Coming soon will be launching another Dita brass 150 sets only (copper cable) with different packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 21, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #1,257 of 1,451
cc949ec5ee99f4862902693e71d87d3f.jpg
Bought this couple of months ago and this is the dita brass D.Bespoke (Silver cable) limited 20 sets only.

Sound stage and clarity is the most obvious compare to the rest of the Dita line products.

Great build quality and nice packaging.

Coming soon will be launching another Dita brass 150 sets only (copper cable) with different packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver cable more sparkle than get copper cable would be slightly warmer and less sparkle with colourful of detailed, you're lucky to bought this limited brass edition :p

DITA for me just like a "Camera Leica" but i cant even afford them, btw i can afford only "Panasonic with Leica Lens" 
Hope you can enjoyable, i got chance definitely will buy one for my collection. he he 

Jun 11, 2016 at 7:42 AM Post #1,259 of 1,451
I like to stop by here and take the moment to spread word regarding an amazing synergy that I accidentally stumbled upon. The pairing is due to a rather odd looking, obscure DAP with the name flang v5. No this DAP is not a perfect all rounder and does have a lot of bug but paired with Dita Truth the pairing is dare I say as good as I have heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back