DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).
Mar 31, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #1,216 of 1,451
I'm officially jealous  
How do I get one ! :eek:  

This is a Beta unit, it will be announced officially soon, it made its first appearance at Canjam Singapore and was extremely well received.

If you liked the other versions of the answers, this sounds absolutely stunning!

It will be a limited run though, so keep a lookout for the launch!

Mar 31, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #1,217 of 1,451
I'm officially jealous  

This is a Beta unit, it will be announced officially soon, it made its first appearance at Canjam Singapore and was extremely well received.

If you liked the other versions of the answers, this sounds absolutely stunning!

Mar 31, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #1,218 of 1,451
I'm officially jealous  

Mar 31, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #1,219 of 1,451

Thanks - Is it the same as the D.Bespoke Dita Brass (25 units) version or different? If so in what way

Mar 31, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #1,220 of 1,451
Thanks - Is it the same as the D.Bespoke Dita Brass (25 units) version or different? If so in what way

If you take a look at the cable you'll realise it's different :wink:

Having compared the two, I'd say that while the d bespoke version has a little more bite in the highs, this version has a meatier midrange, smoother top, and surprisingly, is more open and spacious.

It's all a matter of personal preference, but this one suits my tastes more :)

Mar 31, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #1,221 of 1,451
If you take a look at the cable you'll realise it's different
wink.gif

Having compared the two, I'd say that while the d bespoke version has a little more bite in the highs, this version has a meatier midrange, smoother top, and surprisingly, is more open and spacious.

It's all a matter of personal preference, but this one suits my tastes more
smily_headphones1.gif

Cool sounds like this one would be more to my liking, do you know how many units it will be limited too?

Mar 31, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #1,223 of 1,451

The D.Bespoke Dita Brass is limited to 20 units instead of 25 units.

The new version of Dita Brass is more forgiving compared to the original Dita and D.Bespoke Dita Brass. The mids are more meaty and microdetails are slightly lacking compared to the original Dita and D.Bespoke Dita Brass.

Mar 31, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #1,225 of 1,451
Not sure if the pair you've heard is burnt in, but a fully burnt in pair is quite some more revealing Than the standard truth, and is in no way lacking in micro details compared to the d bespoke version. It does have less bite which I understand some people to prefer in the d bespoke version. The soundstage is also bigger and more open in the copper truth version
smily_headphones1.gif

I tried it quite recently, so the pair should be quite burn in. Another friend of mine who owned the standard Truth and also the D.Bespoke truth also commented that the new Dita Brass is slightly lacking in the micro details area. Soundstage wise, we also felt that the D.Bespoke Dita Brass edges out. It just shows how each of us are listening to things differently.

But nevertheless, the Copper Dita Brass is much more genre friendly. For me, I can live with any of the Dita Brass version 
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 1, 2016 at 4:53 AM Post #1,230 of 1,451
  agree with u, It's like my experience, Synergy between equipments is very important, if you want to get the gears full potential. For Dita the truth, source selection is very important, if you listen to various genres. In my case, I think dita the truth should be  like my car speakers (Brax matrix), it needs the source,which produce a so called "analog sound" . In my car, the HM801 sound a lot better than  HM901. It is not that HM901 is an inferior player, but  it suits my speaker more. Ohhh I hate to wait for my HM801 to comeback

That's right , the synergy it's all.
Like I said my experience it's with the big HI-end ,and some HI-End sounds weird and the problem isn't the gear but the room, and here sometimes the problem it's our ears not the headphones 
eek.gif
I'll listen my favourite tracks and I'll write a little more about the DITA after my first impresssions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back