Dita Audio Perpetua: the new Emperor
Jan 4, 2023 at 12:32 AM Post #79 of 126
Today I had a chance to try PPT with RS8, and to my ears, RS8 is the best source for PPT. It felt like all the best quality of PPT was enhanced tomakingabsolute max with RS8.

PPT has the potential to sound like a headphone; with RS8, which just isn't a possibility; it is an actual manifestation of that dream!
Can you share the audio settings you had on the RS8 (gain, filters, turbo (on/off), etc) when listening to the Perpetua?

Jan 4, 2023 at 2:25 AM Post #80 of 126
Can you share the audio settings you had on the RS8 (gain, filters, turbo (on/off), etc) when listening to the Perpetua?
I enable nothing except NOS when playing anything over 24/96 and OS when playing anything under 24/96.

Class A and regular gain (high gain opens up he sound even more.)

Apr 8, 2023 at 3:40 PM Post #81 of 126
Anyone here get a comparison between Perpetua vs Turii Ti vs Supermoon?

Apr 22, 2023 at 9:21 AM Post #82 of 126
Anyone here get a comparison between Perpetua vs Turii Ti vs Supermoon?

I don’t have the Supermoon but I have the Turii Ti.

PPT is more open and very natural sounding. Turii Ti has more forward vocals, sometimes a bit hot highs, but has more lower end extension. Do note that the Turii Ti’s isolation is not that good due to the semi-open design.

I do reach for the Turii Ti more often but when I want a clean and natural sounding IEM, I’ll go with my PPT.

Apr 22, 2023 at 12:56 PM Post #83 of 126
I don’t have the Supermoon but I have the Turii Ti.

PPT is more open and very natural sounding. Turii Ti has more forward vocals, sometimes a bit hot highs, but has more lower end extension. Do note that the Turii Ti’s isolation is not that good due to the semi-open design.

I do reach for the Turii Ti more often but when I want a clean and natural sounding IEM, I’ll go with my PPT.
In terms of technicalities (soundstage, separation, imaging and dynamic), which one is better between the two?

Apr 22, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #84 of 126
Interesting, I feel tonality-wise Turii hit my sweet spot. Coming from Supermoon, I really appreciate the tuned-down highs, which are less peaky. But I miss Supermoon's bass, technality, soundstage. Most importantly, fitting. Supermoon's universal is the best-fitting IEM I had ever had.

What Turii really shine is its Timbre, OMG, the guitar, violin, cello, piano just sound right.

May 17, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #85 of 126
Hello, as someone compared these superb Perpetua to Beyer Xelento? I'm really curious to know size wise how they compare, I guess Perpetua is bigger but my how much? I often wear my IEM when I go to sleep so they need to be small enough not to disturb side sleeping which Xeleto excel at. Thanks.

May 29, 2023 at 11:37 PM Post #86 of 126
Hello, as someone compared these superb Perpetua to Beyer Xelento? I'm really curious to know size wise how they compare, I guess Perpetua is bigger but my how much? I often wear my IEM when I go to sleep so they need to be small enough not to disturb side sleeping which Xeleto excel at. Thanks.
To me I think cannot wear PPT and go to sleep. Its not small enough.

Jun 2, 2023 at 5:09 AM Post #89 of 126
Does anyone who own PPT try to use another upgrade cable ?
Had also tried to upgrade mine but it sounded too weird for me. If I have the funds ready, maybe I’ll get the Dita Celestee as an upgrade.

Jul 20, 2023 at 1:57 PM Post #90 of 126
New PPT owner here. Beautiful iem both in terms of sound and aesthetics. Not sure if someone has upgraded to the Celestee cable yet, but if someone has then please share in what terms and by how much is it an upgrade over the stock cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back