Dita Audio Perpetua: the new Emperor
Jul 20, 2023 at 11:32 PM Post #91 of 126
Celestee sound is unfortunately isn’t price justified, to be honest it’s only 30-40% of my Crystal Duet cable from Netherlands. But if you decide to take silver concept from Brise - it’s a good buy. I liked it, but at 2600-2800$ it’s a bit overpriced

Jul 30, 2023 at 5:35 PM Post #93 of 126
Celestee sound is unfortunately isn’t price justified, to be honest it’s only 30-40% of my Crystal Duet cable from Netherlands. But if you decide to take silver concept from Brise - it’s a good buy. I liked it, but at 2600-2800$ it’s a bit overpriced
The new brise silver cable is astonishing better vs the silver concept they sold.

Jul 30, 2023 at 9:09 PM Post #95 of 126
Last edited:
Jul 31, 2023 at 12:36 AM Post #97 of 126
https://www.e-earphone.jp/products/detail/1533636/3038/

Was thinking of getting this one but I like my cables to be on the softer side and knowing Brise, it’s not so flexible. I’ll wait for reviews before I commit myself on buying one.
How much of an improvement they made I'm not sure(website does say they've improved the ergo) but have you held a Celestee ? It's way worse ergo than brise 8w Yatono imo.

Jul 31, 2023 at 12:38 AM Post #98 of 126
How much of an improvement they made I'm not sure(website does say they've improved the ergo) but have you held a Celestee ? It's way worse ergo than brise 8w Yatono imo.

Haven’t held the celestee yet but was eyeing it when it first came out. If that’s the case i’m dropping the celestee on the list lol.

Jul 31, 2023 at 8:11 AM Post #100 of 126
I have Traillii with First Time and I bought some months ago The Celeste,because have Kondo cable inside.I have a Kondo system and LS41 Kondo cable so I was very curious on Celeste and I bought.

Without break in I immediately listened an improved quality against First Time,that is a very good cable.Bass and mid bass very similar, but mid more transparent and high with more aire.
For me is a good improvement.

Celeste is not cheap but with a discount plus a good euro usd changing rate when I bought price is high but not crazy and I am very happy.Also box and cable construction are at high level

Aug 18, 2023 at 4:17 AM Post #101 of 126
I just upgraded to Lavricable Grand cable. Sounded very bright initially but after say 60 hours, the sound has settled. Still bright but not peaky, the 7-8khz peak seems smoother. The attack and bite has become sharper. Bass has more texture and depth. Music rendering seem to be “real” in comparison to be sounding like “playback”. So in short silver cable upgrade surely helps. I plan to compare Lavricable grand with Celeste. Will update once I get that opportunity.

Aug 26, 2023 at 8:02 PM Post #102 of 126
Here’s my edc setup for summer. Tera works pretty good with Perpetua compensating its 7 kHz peak. Even though there are so many good daps with much better amp section, Tera boosts PPT’s most significant qualities (timbres of acoustic instruments and vocals and staging for almost closed-back design) :)

Attachments

• IMG_3906.jpeg
    IMG_3906.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Aug 26, 2023 at 8:08 PM Post #103 of 126
Does anyone who own PPT try to use another upgrade cable ?
I’ve tried several interesting totl options, but stock one works best for me in terms of timbres. Also, original Brise Audio Yatono (copper) works okay.

As for me, PPT is the third iem after Turii Ti and InEar PP8 speaking of which cable’s change doesn’t work in positive way.

Aug 26, 2023 at 8:26 PM Post #104 of 126
Also, if there’s a single fan of graphs, here’s the comparison between my own PPT and my friend’s one which were bought as the single order. So, you may purchase either flatter or warmer one, there’s an element of lottery :)

IMG_4044.pngIMG_4045.jpeg

The graphs were made using one pair of latest spiral dots. Also, if PPT’s 7kHz peak is a bit painful for you, I’d would recommend Ikko Collapsar tips with lunar form and wide sound bore which I prefer to use for setup with iBasso DX320 Edition X. The change is quite significant since PPT is a really tip-dependent IEM. Here’s the example of change using my friend’s warmer pair:

IMG_3585.jpeg

Just for fun. Here’s the the graph of original Dita Dream, first totl flagship from the company that I still tend to use from time to time. The measurements were done using the same stand as for both PPT pairs. You know, PPT is just the right example of quality growth. Yep, channel balance is… well, awful))

IMG_4088.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2023 at 2:06 PM Post #105 of 126
Has anyone heard the Perpetua over a tube amp? I love it with the Feliks Euforia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back