digiZoid ZO1 / ZO2.3 Portable Headphone Amp Review
Dec 22, 2011 at 9:36 PM Post #76 of 88

​
I wish you all a very grand Holiday Season! ​

I will leave you with this x-mas carol,​

jingle bells, batman smells, robin laid an egg, the bat mobile lost its wheel, and the joker got away! LOL!  ​
 ​
 ZO ZO ZO! Happy Listening everyone!!!!!!!!​

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #79 of 88
I don't have any so a bit difficult to say. But let's say I don't see why ZO would work worse than any other amps out of that source, it's more about what headphones and what kind of sound you're looking for.

Jan 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #81 of 88

Quote:
Mostly looking for something to enhance the bass punch for the 4r to be honest.

Yea it will but there's also other bass boost amps around but the ZO allows by far the smoothest finetuning of bass boost though so you can get exactly the amount you want due to 32 different steps of bass boost.

Jan 20, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #82 of 88

Quote:
Yea it will but there's also other bass boost amps around but the ZO allows by far the smoothest finetuning of bass boost though so you can get exactly the amount you want due to 32 different steps of bass boost.

Thanks for the help! still looking around but this has definitely shot up to the top of my list since it has loads of good reviews and recommendations and it looks good too!

Apr 4, 2012 at 10:52 AM Post #85 of 88

Quote:
Is this considered an amplifier or an equalizer? Can ya explain cos Im pretty confused. >.< 

I don't know how it's working but does it boost the volume => yea altough only in high gain which is fixed volume and volume has to be controlled on the source device. But yea their SmartVektor tech is a bit of a mystery but I know it does contain some amplifying components but whether it's a typical headphone amp config or not I honestly don't know.

Apr 4, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #87 of 88
Hello 

I am very new to headphones, but in the last couple of weeks I've found out I have a very (annoyingly) big interest in it. I just ordered the XB500s :D
My question is regarding the ZO2: If i am listening to my music on my Ipod do I need to buy a L9 cable on the side too?

Jun 4, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #88 of 88
***. just bought a L9 LOD, e11 and digizoid zo2.3

realised that the digizoid does everything i need it to (e11 slightly boosts the quality but the thickness/portability is just not worth it lol)

already opened the e11 so can't return.

feelsbadman

i can't post in the sell forum. would anyone be interested in a discount pretty much brand new (used for 2 minutes) L9 LOD + e11? unsure if i can sell here lol .if not i will edit/delete

using the zo2.3 for my m50 because i thought the bass was lacking. the bass is amazing now. couldn't be happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back