DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread
Oct 22, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #391 of 605

I sent them an email Monday 10/20 and have not yet received a response as of 10/22 . They are probably overwhelmed with this battery issue it's a shame because I really enjoy using it with my portable amps the leakage concerns me I'm certain it's on the last leg

Oct 22, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #392 of 605
They are a small company, so I'd probably encourage you guys to give them a little more time to address the issue. Mine is working great...been using it nearly every day with both my Audeze LCD-X and Beyer 1350. I've been dealing with these guys for two years, and have had nothing but positive interactions with them. 

Oct 22, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #393 of 605
update: the recharge is holding, used it for a couple of hours yesterday, still turns on and registers a full charge! so that's cool, I will be more careful with recharging, hopefully I wind up getting close to the 10-12 hours of playback? but I will keep a close eye on it

ksc75smile.gif
  cuz I really like adding the FS into the music mix!

like what I've always said,

it does to music what mortor does to brick, fills in the gaps and holds everything together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey MizMoxie, you should take that as marketing slogon! that would be ssooo cool!

Digizoids ZO does to music what mortor does to brick, fills in all the gaps and craddles the music right into your ears!

hey this would make a great contest! who can come up with a winning slogon! free replacemnet battery to the winner, LOL, just kidding, I'll let you decide on prizes, notice I said prizes plur, lol,

Oct 22, 2014 at 5:22 PM Post #394 of 605

I sent them an email Monday 10/20 and have not yet received a response as of 10/22 . They are probably overwhelmed with this battery issue it's a shame because I really enjoy using it with my portable amps the leakage concerns me I'm certain it's on the last leg

oh ok i ordered my new zo and sent them an email 2 days before you did so hopefully they get back to us soon.How long do you think your battery is lasting?

update: the recharge is holding, used it for a couple of hours yesterday, still turns on and registers a full charge! so that's cool, I will be more careful with recharging, hopefully I wind up getting close to the 10-12 hours of playback? but I will keep a close eye on it

ksc75smile.gif
  cuz I really like adding the FS into the music mix!

like what I've always said,

it does to music what mortor does to brick, fills in the gaps and holds everything together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey MizMoxie, you should take that as marketing slogon! that would be ssooo cool!

Digizoids ZO does to music what mortor does to brick, fills in all the gaps and craddles the music right into your ears!

hey this would make a great contest! who can come up with a winning slogon! free replacemnet battery to the winner, LOL, just kidding, I'll let you decide on prizes, notice I said prizes plur, lol,

Hopefully yours is alright and not like mine and coachhouses we thought ours was going to be ok after removing the battery but i guess not
confused_face.gif

btw for u guys that use amazon out there are the shipping dates that they give accurate? because i ordered off them for the first time a pair of jvc sz2000 from japan and it said its gonna take a month for them to get here to australia argh

Oct 23, 2014 at 8:48 AM Post #395 of 605

I received a message from Cindy @ Digazoid today 10/23 she mentioned a family emergency and apologized for any delay's . Guess I will package my FS up this weekend and send it in for repair. What I thought might be battery leakage was probably glue used to keep the battery secure but I'm still experiencing the shut down problem. I will say I'll miss it while it's gone !! 

Oct 29, 2014 at 7:27 AM Post #396 of 605
I received my zo3 in september and have never had a problem.  Although this is my first headphone system, I have had a very high end stereo, so I feel like I know how music both recorded and live recordings sound.

For 200.+ I feel  the the zo3 is a good investment along with my nad headphones. 

It will give you the impact that some of my older recordings lack.  It just makes them more enjoyable.

Nov 6, 2014 at 12:31 AM Post #397 of 605
looks like this thread is pretty quiet lately, so I'll throw in my 2 cents.  I've been listening to my zo fs daily lately, over the last month or so.  I really appreciate how well the svt technology was executed.  Bumping up the bass all the way to max never muddies the low end and appreciably gives more presence in the bass.  Same can be said with the treble adjustment.  As others have noticed, both effects tend to be head/ear phone dependent -- on some headphones maxing the bass all the way up to 32 doesn't do a whole lot, while on other headphones the difference is noticeable.  My hearing is not that great anymore, so when a couple of you guys are talking about the difference between 24 and 25, I'm kind of amazed at that level of discernment.  But I did notice on one of my earphones, I could hear the difference between 22 and 25, like night and day.

I haven't had any battery non startup issues.  And I've already run the battery out a couple times by accident (left on).  One thing I wish was incorporated in the product is the ability to depress the wheel while adjusting bass or treble to allow +5 increments, so changing values from 0 to 32 doesn't take so long.

All in all, I'm very please with this product.  Good job Digizoid!

Nov 7, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #398 of 605
My policy is not to take a negative issue to the forums until I've made several attempts to resolve it with the company first. Unfortunately my ZO FS+ has succumbed to the DOA battery issue. It's absolutely lifeless, which kills me because I was enjoying the hell out of it. I've made several attempts to reach Digizoid, through a PM to MizMoxie, an email through the company website, and a direct email to Paul, the owner, who so graciously helped me out when I bought my ZO2 a couple years ago. (A unit that I still have and use to this day.) I'm really hoping that someone will contact me so that I can get my issue resolved. I've been very vocal in my praise for this product, so it's disappointing that I'm now experiencing a lack of customer service. :frowning2:  

Nov 7, 2014 at 7:25 PM Post #399 of 605
I have the address to return the unit to for the fix. I got it in an email from them a couple of months ago so if you want it I'll get it for you.

Nov 7, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #400 of 605
I have the address to return the unit to for the fix. I got it in an email from them a couple of months ago so if you want it I'll get it for you.

That would be great, thanks. 

Nov 7, 2014 at 9:50 PM Post #401 of 605
I sent my FS in Monday and sent them an email today using the Digazoid web page to see if they received it. Tonight I got a response that it was received and they were going to run tests and get back with me next week. I really was enjoying the FS the Grado 225's sounded better than I thought they could even the Ed8's matched with my portable amp were crazy good now they just sound like something is missing ! I ran my ZO1 with it but the sound now is muddy in comparison to the FS. I hope whatever is wrong gets a fix and wish the reply would have said they are sending me a replacement but maybe they are overwhelmed ? Patience will be my virtue but now my ears need to readjust to life without this little jewel again . I do feel they are working hard to debug [fingers crossed]

Nov 10, 2014 at 5:47 AM Post #404 of 605
I received my replacement zo fs and cindy said that their engineer had a look at it to make sure it was functioning properly before sending it to me.It worked for the first few days and now i am getting the same battery problems as the one I sent back

thats one thing that i found wierd that there are no professional reviews for the zo fs this time but the zo2.3 there were alot of reviews online

Nov 10, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #405 of 605
  My policy is not to take a negative issue to the forums until I've made several attempts to resolve it with the company first. Unfortunately my ZO FS+ has succumbed to the DOA battery issue. It's absolutely lifeless, which kills me because I was enjoying the hell out of it. I've made several attempts to reach Digizoid, through a PM to MizMoxie, an email through the company website, and a direct email to Paul, the owner, who so graciously helped me out when I bought my ZO2 a couple years ago. (A unit that I still have and use to this day.) I'm really hoping that someone will contact me so that I can get my issue resolved. I've been very vocal in my praise for this product, so it's disappointing that I'm now experiencing a lack of customer service. :frowning2:  

have you taken the battery out then put it back in? or is it like full on dead even after you do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back