digiZoid ZO 2 contest! "Show me the ZOvatar!"
Oct 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #196 of 216
congrats guys,

anyone else please feel free to now use my entry
L3000.gif

Oct 1, 2011 at 7:18 PM Post #197 of 216
Congrats RPG and 346L3, thats ssooo cool!! hey RPG, our leader is over there> lol, I realluy got a kick out of yours first off, who'd have thunk, hey 346L3 please don't split your prize with James, lol,

there both well deserving ZOvatars, congrats MizMoxie and to the DigiZoid staff for doing a very great job of judging!!

thanks stozzer 123, but na just doesn't seem to jive now that the contest is over, thanks for the offer though 
biggrin.gif
!! lol

Oct 1, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #198 of 216
lol i like it......... but why you pissed i didnt win?  surely stozzer123 is zo pissed he didnt win would be the correct way :)

im still boppin to the zo v1 :) 

1 zo is better than no zo is what i say.

Anyway id just like to say i love it when a company comes on here and gets directly involved with its consumers, fiio and digizoid have definetly gained much kudos in doing so
beerchug.gif

Oct 1, 2011 at 9:31 PM Post #199 of 216
Quote:
im still boppin to the zo v1 :) 

1 zo is better than no zo is what i say.

You ain't kiddin' my friend! I'm listening to mine on MAX, with my ER4S, and the result it just... where words fail... 

Oct 1, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #200 of 216
Congrats winners!  Darn. I was hoping to solve my basshead cravings with a no-cost solution.  Oh well, I guess I can get by with my crapping EQ skills until I save up for one of these.

Oct 1, 2011 at 11:46 PM Post #201 of 216
Congrats gys great job. :D

Oct 2, 2011 at 2:52 AM Post #202 of 216
Thanks to the digizoid team for an awesome product and a fun contest. It made me exercise my creative side which I havent done in a while. Having something go from concept to reality is a fulfilling experience. I loved seeing all the other entries, very diverse ideas but a lot of them with a lot of humor.

Oct 2, 2011 at 4:41 AM Post #203 of 216
Congratulations to both winners for their creativeness and ideas. Now we all wait for the release date.

Oct 2, 2011 at 5:59 AM Post #205 of 216
Roughly when can we winners expect to gets ours shipped? I'm so excited I can barely wait. :p

Oct 2, 2011 at 12:01 PM Post #207 of 216

Quote:
**** yeah! the 2001 reference won.

go go Kubrick!!!

no to ofend the cat winner but I think there were better. but hey, I hate cats in real life, so I guess Im biased agaisnt.

I think I know why they won. They were among the few that did not use any trademarked/copyrighted characters in their pictures. Remember digizoid wanted to use them on the site, so any of ours would have gotten them in trouble. Just a thought...

Oct 2, 2011 at 1:00 PM Post #208 of 216
Yeah I kinda figured that, oh well. I'll still buy one when it comes out. Be cool to get a discount for those participated.
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2011 at 2:17 PM Post #209 of 216
That's what I was thinking too, eke. Even while making mine I knew it wouldn't win. Congrats to you two guys though, both of yours are great 
smile.gif
 But to be honest, I think this contest was just a ploy enacted to keep us from rioting 
tongue.gif
 because we still has to wait!... Oooh, look over there! *points* A shiny thing!

Oct 2, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #210 of 216
Quote:
I think I know why they won. They were among the few that did not use any trademarked/copyrighted characters in their pictures. Remember digizoid wanted to use them on the site, so any of ours would have gotten them in trouble. Just a thought...

I wish that thought had occurred to me earlier. 
frown.gif
 Meh, win some, lose some. 
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back