digiZoid ZO 2 contest! "Show me the ZOvatar!"
Sep 29, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #167 of 216
I watched that every morning before school when I was younger because it was the only thing on. It was bearable as long as you were in a half sleep, half awake state. 

Code Lyoko SUCKED.

Sep 29, 2011 at 11:06 PM Post #170 of 216
 I'm scared to know what the relevance is. 
tongue.gif

Sep 30, 2011 at 2:33 AM Post #173 of 216

Quote:
MizMoxie would it be possible to have more than one winner, seeing as there are many good entries out there, but with scale in prize. What I mean is, winner takes a free ZO V2, first runner up a 25% off coupon and second runner up a 10% off coupon. Or something like that?

I'll see what I can do... but don't hold me to anything yet! 
wink.gif

I do admit, there are so many good ones, I think we'll have a really hard time choosing!

Sep 30, 2011 at 10:54 AM Post #174 of 216
Oh God! It's coming to a close, and I can't decide which final entry I want to submit! 

Sep 30, 2011 at 10:58 AM Post #175 of 216

[size=medium]
Just curious...but I thought the contest was over last night @ 9:48pm?

Quote:
Oh God! It's coming to a close, and I can't decide which final entry I want to submit! 

[/size]

Sep 30, 2011 at 11:33 AM Post #176 of 216
Hmm, you're right my friend. Guess that makes my current avatar my final entry. Can't say I'd have picked otherwise.

I completely lost track of time. According to MizMoxie's post (quoted below), which was posted on the 26'th, at 11:50pm EST, the contest should have ended yesterday (the 29'th), at 11:50pm EST. On that note, let the judging begin! 
biggrin.gif
 *fingers crossed fellas*

Quote:
Alright everyone!

This post marks the 72 hour advance notice of the contest end.  Make sure you choose your final entry!  Also, a reminder to please maintain your entry as your avatar until 4am EST October 1st to give us ample time to judge the entries.  :)

Thanks and good luck!

Sep 30, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #178 of 216
I hated to point it out...but then again I could have missed something! I like what you are using anyway...between what you created. Like another said...it helps us reminisce to that "era"!

I am glad you took it well, with me being new to head-fi...I didn't want to start out by pissing folks off! 
atsmile.gif

Good luck to everyone...and let the voting begin!

Quote:
Hmm, you're right my friend. Guess that makes my current avatar my final entry. Can't say I'd have picked otherwise.

I completely lost track of time. According to MizMoxie's post (quoted below), which was posted on the 26'th, at 11:50pm EST, the contest should have ended yesterday (the 29'th), at 11:50pm EST. On that note, let the judging begin! 
biggrin.gif
 *fingers crossed fellas*

Sep 30, 2011 at 12:28 PM Post #179 of 216
so who won? 

(email spam him)

Sep 30, 2011 at 12:46 PM Post #180 of 216
Pick us all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back