Differences Between Ibasso D2 - BOA and D2 + BOA
May 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Mooses9

Headphoneus Supremus
i was looking on ibasso's website and was comparing some specs and was kinda confused as to what the differences were between the ibasso d2 -boa and ibasso d2 + boa

specs of ibasso d2 - boa:

[size=large]Main Features:[/size][size=large][/size]
[size=large]- Wolfson WM8740 DAC Chip + TI PCM2706[/size][size=large][/size]
[size=large]- USB signal input, provides I2S interface for decoding[/size][size=large][/size]
[size=large]- Works as a DAC+AMP Combo or a standalone AMP [/size][size=large][/size]
[size=large]- 2-Setting Gain Switch for impedance matching [/size][size=large][/size]
[size=large]- 470mAh rechargeable Li-polymer battery with integrated charging system[/size][size=large][/size]
[size=large]- Measures 51*21*82mm, and weighs only 108g[/size][size=large][/size]
[size=large]- Battery life is 38hours[/size][size=large][/size]
[size=large]- Comes with leather pouch, AC adapter, USB cable, warranty card, and owner's manual [/size]

specs of the ibasso d2 + boa

[size=large]Main Features:[/size]
[size=medium]- Wolfson WM8740 DAC Chip + TI PCM2706
- USB signal input, provides I2S interface for decoding
- Works as a DAC+AMP Combo, a standalone AMP, or standalone DAC (Line out function) 
- 2-Setting Gain Switch for impedance matching 
- 470mAh rechargeable Li-polymer battery with integrated charging system   - Charging is accomplished with either the furnished USB cable or AC adapter
- Measures 51*21*82mm, and weighs only 108g
- 38hours play time per charge.
- Comes with leather pouch, AC adapter, USB cable, warranty card, and owner’s manual
[/size]

looking at the 2 specs they share the same dac chip and same TI pcm2706.....if there are differences between the 2 what are the decernable differences between them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back