Dethonray Dtr1 Prelude high resolution player
Jul 20, 2019 at 11:39 AM Post #514 of 2,316
I don't know, but I disable the cue and the problem is solved, one thing that my unit miss is the USB cable to data transfer, is easy to buy a cable like this (hdmi??)?

Seeme easier to just buy a card reader suitable for your computer/laptop/whatever, and pop the card out of the player, load files, then pop it back into the player. Probably much faster data transfer, and you still haver to rescan the data anyway.....

I haver not noticed the channel swapping issue. I'll check it out later

Jul 20, 2019 at 1:12 PM Post #515 of 2,316
I don't know, but I disable the cue and the problem is solved, one thing that my unit miss is the USB cable to data transfer, is easy to buy a cable like this (hdmi??)?
What for? It is enough to have a simple card reader..
FB_IMG_1563642679059.jpg

Jul 21, 2019 at 5:20 AM Post #517 of 2,316
how in the world does a CUE setting swap LR channels? I'm not doubting it, just seems very odd. A bug perhaps?
For sure. I noticed the channel swap when I updated the firmware (from 1.45 to 2.0). I wrote a message and got a reply within 30 minutes:
"...we will fixed your mentioned bugs this month.
1. channel swap.
2. cue timestamp not accurate.
3. folder playback.

When the bugs been fixed, I will release the firmware to you."

This man really cares for his product!

Jul 21, 2019 at 7:38 AM Post #518 of 2,316
For sure. I noticed the channel swap when I updated the firmware (from 1.45 to 2.0). I wrote a message and got a reply within 30 minutes:
"...we will fixed your mentioned bugs this month.
1. channel swap.
2. cue timestamp not accurate.
3. folder playback.

When the bugs been fixed, I will release the firmware to you."

This man really cares for his product!
Don't have such problem on my unit with fw 2.0. Anson is a great guy to deal and talk with, Indeed.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #520 of 2,316
Really such a nice guy. I have requested him for some DTR1 limited edition ( Copper Chassis) like A&K.
I am with you on that Palash!! :)

Jul 21, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #521 of 2,316
Really such a nice guy. I have requested him for some DTR1 limited edition ( Copper Chassis) like A&K.

I am with you on that Palash!! :)
Please don’t say the name A&K in this thread, because it could affect the copper edition and soon enough the next edition of this player also costs 4k! :wink:

Jul 21, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #522 of 2,316
:beerchug:
Please don’t say the name A&K in this thread, because it could affect the copper edition and soon enough the next edition of this player also costs 4k! :wink:
At the difference we all know that copper does not alter/change/improve sound... Copper looks good, still :)

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #524 of 2,316
I too like the look of copper. Just don’t like the price policy of a&k products, that’s why the joke :wink:
We share the same opinion for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back