Destiny
Dec 27, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #931 of 2,062
  "Welcome to the forum my friend, I personally plug my B&W P7 into my controller"

I prefer something simple like that.  PSN is still down here.

I previously used my Koss DJ-Pro 100s, Zalman ZM-Mic1 and a Dual 3.5mm to 2.5mm (PC35-Xbox360) and Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB Stereo Audio Adapter for my old PS3 and 360. Not the most comfortable.

Starting to really enjoy my PS4 and multi-player gaming due to Destiny.I want something much more comfortable. Comfort is key. I prefer something closed but not a priority. Comfort is a priority. Something along the lines of MDR-1R or Phillip Uptowns.

Deaf in one ear also. Been reading reviews from everything from Steelseries Raw Prism to Tritton Kunai. I read so many I am lost.  Thinking of trine to buy a headset instead of making one. Just cause all the wires. Not against the M50's as long as they are super comfy. Not a lot of stores near me to check various cans out.

Been kind of narrowing it down toup on HyperX, Kraken, and NVX XPT100s. But whenever I think I have one narrowed one down I see people pointing out flaws. Also, been reading headset have been getting screwed due to PS4 updates and some are not working properly? I don't want an awesome set up that is not PS4 compatiable.

Should I just go keep it simple and go with the PS4 gold? Does anyone really like them? Or is the Beats of gaming headsets?

Maybe refurbished HD 558's? I see refurb HD 558's for under $90, IDK…not posed to getting an amp in a few months.

I heard the Hyper X are kind of like the Takstar Pro 80 and they are suppose to be super comfy. 

Any ideas for a super comfortable casual PS4 multi-player gamer who doesn't mind cheesing the raids?

Dec 27, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #932 of 2,062
If you want comfort beyerdynamic will always win out on that try their dt770 you should be able to find a used pair in the low 100's, just use you clip on mic though. The sennheisers are a great choice but theyre open back so iso factor is zip. If you want a true unbiased reviee JUST FOR GAMING SETUPS check out Mad Lust Envy's gaming headphone review, he goes into really good detail with each one and covers bout every price point.

Dec 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM Post #934 of 2,062
As long as you hardwire you wont have any problems. If you want bt either check the conpatibility guide or make sure your seller has a good return policy or you can do as i and pkug into your controller.

Dec 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #935 of 2,062
I have the PS3 wireless headset but haven't tried it on the PS4 yet. I think the Apple EarPods would probably be better.

My PSN: kazsud

Dec 27, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #936 of 2,062
I have the PS3 wireless headset but haven't tried it on the PS4 yet. I think the Apple EarPods would probably be better.

My PSN: kazsud

Lmfbo those words those sinful words of apple earbuds *hisses*. Ill add ya soon as psn gets its crap straight.

Dec 27, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #937 of 2,062
Lmfbo those words those sinful words of apple earbuds *hisses*. Ill add ya soon as psn gets its crap straight.

EarPods not ear buds lol
I always thought they sounded pretty good. My only grip is they slowly slide out my ear.

Thanks

Dec 27, 2014 at 3:31 PM Post #938 of 2,062
I prefer the sliding over the discomfort of the old earbuds. They're not bad, really, but there are even more comfortable options with deeper bass extension. At least the EarPods are light!

Maybe look for bargain In-Ear-Monitors (IEM) that have an in-line remote, those have TRRS type plugs and work perfectly with the controller.

Dec 27, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #939 of 2,062
Thats a good point but earphones even iem's dont have that great of soundstage width even my westone 4r's werent near as good as my cheaper cans. But an option would be some westone 1ts i still have those after 2 years of heavy use great iem's you shoild find them for around 100 (theyre discontinued now so youll prob find em even cheaper).

Edit: great budget monitors, Shure SE112m I sell em for 60

Jan 2, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #940 of 2,062
Alright so xur week...frig if i know anymore, hes where he was week 1 at the main bottom of the hangar area and he has I believe an awesome catch.

MK 44 stand asides, dont touch me, starfire protocol, DRAGONS BREATH, gautlet Ingram, and shard

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #941 of 2,062
Also just beat crota for the first time today woot woot! Friggin awesome loot drops got gauntlets, chest piece, AND the helm. Stoked to max out my first character.

Jan 2, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #942 of 2,062
  Also just beat crota for the first time today woot woot! Friggin awesome loot drops got gauntlets, chest piece, AND the helm. Stoked to max out my first character.

Nice!!
Enjoyed raiding w/ you yesterday.

Jan 2, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #943 of 2,062
Nice!!
Enjoyed raiding w/ you yesterday.

Haha if thats what you call it lol. But im doing a clopen today so tomorrow afternoon/night we should be able to do a full one now that i know how to actually do it (both cheese and legit [cheesing it bout takes just as long as doing it legit])

Feb 25, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #944 of 2,062
If anyone still gets notifications from a reply on here I really think we should try and get everyone together again OR all the new eyes who've glanced upon this article. Rather VOG or CE. The loot drop rate is so much better got a full raid set my first time through actually. Unfortunately MLE got rid of his but anyone else still play it and new eyes dime in LET'S GET SOME RAID GROUPS TOGETHER!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back