Destiny
Feb 26, 2015 at 1:14 AM Post #946 of 2,062
THATA AWESOME!! Couldn't join you tonight, movie night with my better half but im all game tomorrow. So we got me ev pretty sure Kaz'll wanna join any word from Stillhart? Im am correct that lust sold his right?

Feb 26, 2015 at 2:06 AM Post #947 of 2,062
Correct. I'm not sure if Still is feeling the nostalgia, seems like the grind system has taken it's toll on him... Sure, it was disappointing, but then last I talked to him he was into playing Diablo III. Says it's mindless game fun and good background while listening to music.
On another note I SUCK SO BAD in crucible now!!!

Feb 26, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #949 of 2,062
MLE buys only digital, so I assume he still has his. I'm the culprit that's getting rid of it. I even posted it in the Music/Videos classifieds 
tongue.gif

The pointless grind killed it, for me. Everyone is running around looking the same, doing the same, over and over again. Once Xur stopped selling heavy ammo for weeks in a row after the release of Crota Hard Mode, requiring us to grind for even more glimmer, confirmed my theory. We were just hamsters turning a wheel for Bungie and Activision.

Feb 26, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #950 of 2,062
No denying that tis why ive only been playing as my titan when i do get on. But also why i thought itd be fin for the headfi gang to get together again and have fun like we used to dont even have to play ce im fine with vog heck i like it more truthfully but ive never had more fun than when i did playing with ppl from on here.

Feb 27, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #951 of 2,062
Yeah, i still own it, but have no desire to revisit the game until House of Wolves, and only because i paid for it. I'll just be doing the story missions and the strikes, just to see them
After that I'm done. I didn't even do the Crota raid, but at least i saw it online. Not interested.

Feb 27, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #952 of 2,062
:frowning2: well that's a bummer guess it's just us 4 and two none headfiers but heck ill take it. Im ready to bring out the relic iron!! Anyone game later today?

Feb 27, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #955 of 2,062
Also the new vault function in the app is great. Move your gear on the fly... No more tower.

OMGSH i love this thing. One of the most irritating things having to swotxh every character just to grab one or two stupid weapons. But shoot yeah if its not to late im game (gotta wake up at 0430) Evshrug kazsud you in Stillhart?? Mad Lust Envy ):p thats my angry face.

Feb 27, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #956 of 2,062
No, I have no interest in playing Destiny.  I can't trust the devs not to wipe out my progress whenever they feel like it.  I doubt I'll even play when HoW comes out.

Feb 27, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #957 of 2,062
Also the new vault function in the app is great. Move your gear on the fly... No more tower.

This, I need this explained :)
Last night GF took precedence.

Feb 27, 2015 at 6:14 PM Post #958 of 2,062
Check it out Evshrug

Destiny: How to use the Mobile Vault (also, what's Inferno mode?): http://youtu.be/1NDmpx0wCj8

One of the best things to happen lately. And nkt a problem at all with that tis as it should be.

Mar 8, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #959 of 2,062
My friend does the MW javelin glitch on Destiny it seems...

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/CUIIiVSEww4[/VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back