• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023 at 2:43 AM Post #61 of 92
I hope what attending the meeting will help me to justify upgrading equipment. Can we choose a few track what will be on all the systems? Usually we compare apples and oranges- different sources and tracks. For me it'll be very difficult to compare. Are anybody wiling to start swapping phones and amps to check the difference it'll bring on the same tracks? If yes can you guys mark the stuff to avoid mixing it up like masking tape, painters tape,labels or whatever. Or any others ideas you think can be useful.
Do we have internet access in the building?

Nov 10, 2023 at 8:54 AM Post #63 of 92
The Balanced RPi SS rig will be fetching source off of a microSD card. I can copy your desired tune to the card and update the database and it will be available.

The MK9 Tube rig gets source from single ended line in RCA...so if your source does that, your in.

I am looking forward to hearing my rigs on different cans. Can accommodate 1/4" single ended and 4 pin XLR on either setup.

Nov 10, 2023 at 9:18 AM Post #64 of 92
My CA 1000T has just under 1tb. Of mostly '90s and 2000s era music. There's some '70s and '80s on there along with a bit of oldies. I also have a 8tb USB hard disk but I'm not bringing a streamer and most streamers will take like an hour to read it all so I'm not sure it would make sense to bring it. But if somebody would like me to, I can. It has tons of music on it.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023 at 10:08 AM Post #65 of 92
There will be WiFi available! If you have a streaming service on a WiFi enabled device/streamer you can bring, you should be good. I'll bring in my laptop (might use my phone too) on which I have Qobuz and Amazon music, so it'd be easy to pull up any available track that way for anyone who can't bring their own source.

Nov 10, 2023 at 10:29 AM Post #66 of 92
Can't wait to hear the clears. Will have plenty for you to plug into.

Nov 10, 2023 at 2:36 PM Post #67 of 92
Is anyone in the market for a CFA3, RAAL-requisite HSA-1b, or Sennheiser HD800S? Trying to figure out if I should bring the original packaging material, accessories, etc.

Nov 10, 2023 at 5:25 PM Post #69 of 92
Is anyone in the market for a CFA3, RAAL-requisite HSA-1b, or Sennheiser HD800S? Trying to figure out if I should bring the original packaging material, accessories, etc.
It'd have to be a fire sale with my current budget, what a nice selection though!

Nov 10, 2023 at 5:33 PM Post #70 of 92
I would like to hear

a Dan Clark …. Never had the oportunity
a Grado …. Dito
a HD800 …. Been a long time
Clear …. Loved OG Utopia but disliked Stellia….so curious where I will stand with Clear

Nov 10, 2023 at 5:48 PM Post #71 of 92
I would like to hear

a Dan Clark …. Never had the oportunity
a Grado …. Dito
a HD800 …. Been a long time
Clear …. Loved OG Utopia but disliked Stellia….so curious where I will stand with Clear
I have you covered on the Dan Clark and HD800.

Nov 10, 2023 at 7:48 PM Post #72 of 92
Another thing I forgot to mention: @littlej0e loaned me his LCD5s, and gave the green light to show them off at the meet. So there's another HP you can demo!

Nov 10, 2023 at 7:49 PM Post #73 of 92
Anyone have any Mezes? With the Empy II hype Im a little curious. Never got to hear them in a quiet enviorment

Nov 10, 2023 at 7:53 PM Post #74 of 92
Anyone have any Mezes? With the Empy II hype Im a little curious. Never got to hear them in a quiet enviorment
My elite will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back