Denon D7100?!
Apr 1, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #47 of 1,920
For what it's worth, they were posted a few days ago in OP's links.

Apr 1, 2012 at 8:04 PM Post #49 of 1,920
Hm well yesterday was april 1st in china, but it looks like it was posted a few days before that originally.  Early april fool's maybe? :p  Those do NOT look like something Denon would make...also, Denon is a Japanese company, not Chinese.

Apr 1, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #51 of 1,920

Quote:
April fool's day isn't exactly an asian holiday..........................

April fool's is actually pretty big in Japan as the Japanese has a thing for copying the Americans.  

Apr 1, 2012 at 10:04 PM Post #54 of 1,920
Quote:
I just got a pair of d7000 today because I wanted the wood denons before these came out, but if they sound good I might have too buy these too and live off of the cardbord the headphones came in for a few months.

um...pardon me, but you didn't really order the D7000 because of this right? 
eek.gif

Apr 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #57 of 1,920

Quote:
I just got a pair of d7000 today because I wanted the wood denons before these came out, but if they sound good I might have too buy these too and live off of the cardbord the headphones came in for a few months.

blink.gif

biggrin.gif
 Anyone ever get treated for audio addiction? Or perhaps, divorced/separated and/or put out??

Apr 2, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #58 of 1,920

Quote:
Skimmed it... noticed mostly people thinking it's real... but yeah there's no way that's legit.

Somehow it looks pretty legit, haven't seen anything like that with Denon logo on.

Quote:
Hm well yesterday was april 1st in china, but it looks like it was posted a few days before that originally.  Early april fool's maybe? :p  Those do NOT look like something Denon would make...also, Denon is a Japanese company, not Chinese.

Denon is NOW owned by an American company, and products are manufactured in China. Doesn't do with Japanese too much.

Apr 2, 2012 at 12:55 AM Post #59 of 1,920
This is all very amusing, largely because exactly the same thing happened when early photos of the Senn HD800 were released(leaked). Hot debate went on for months as to whether or not they were fakes, a hoax etc. Turned out it was an actual photo
smile.gif

Apr 2, 2012 at 1:01 AM Post #60 of 1,920

Quote:
This is all very amusing, largely because exactly the same thing happened when early photos of the Senn HD800 were released(leaked). Hot debate went on for months as to whether or not they were fakes, a hoax etc. Turned out it was an actual photo
smile.gif

The problem is that sennheiser didn't released beautiful headphone before with leather pads, and ear cups in wood.
This d7100 is just a downgrade in design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back