Denon D7000 in stock @ J&R
Jan 7, 2009 at 5:34 PM Post #31 of 75
Damn you guys wiped them out quick.
biggrin.gif

So who's got one on the way? I'm really looking forward to more impressions on these, especially from D5000 owners.

Jan 7, 2009 at 6:20 PM Post #33 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by brianz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered mine from J&R late last week for $599 with free shipping and got my notice this morning that it shipped! Arrives tomorrow hopefully. Will post results.
atsmile.gif

free one day shipping? How did you swing that
redface.gif

Jan 7, 2009 at 6:40 PM Post #34 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
free one day shipping? How did you swing that
redface.gif

Well, I should have been more specific. I got the notice when I woke up this morning but it was sent late yesterday evening, so it's really a two-day shipment on regular UPS Ground. I often get stuff here in Atlanta in two days when it comes from the Northeast. Helps living in a big hub city. Just like Amazon super saver shipping - I often get stuff from their Lexington warehouse in two days even with super saver.

Jan 7, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #35 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by brianz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I should have been more specific. I got the notice when I woke up this morning but it was sent late yesterday evening, so it's really a two-day shipment on regular UPS Ground. I often get stuff here in Atlanta in two days when it comes from the Northeast. Helps living in a big hub city. Just like Amazon super saver shipping - I often get stuff from their Lexington warehouse in two days even with super saver.

that's awesome, seeing as how I'm in Seattle I figured paying the extra $15 would be worth it to get them in 2 days !

Jan 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #37 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by jga01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same deal here MS3. Where'd you get em? AVLand or Peter Tyson? I suspect I'm the reason Peter Tyson are offering them at £699 since I got them to match AVLand ;-D

Hi...I ordered with both....and I am still waiting.
That was 1,5 weeks ago. The shops didn't know when they will be in stock.

Jan 7, 2009 at 10:01 PM Post #39 of 75
Jan 7, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #40 of 75
I'd recommend just going with J&R... great price and they're an authorized dealer which helps with the warranty situation. They definitely honored my early purchase last week and shipped their stock out in the order it came in, so I got mine on the way. You might want to call and ask when they're expecting more in and how many people are ahead of you though.

Jan 7, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #41 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wham City /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My D2000's are on their way and I'm incredibly excited, I'm jealous of you guys though
wink.gif

I know that feeling!
wink.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #42 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wham City /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DENON AH-D7000 DENON ULTRA REFERENCE AUDIO OVER EAR HP AH-D7000 - AHD7000

Another pretty good deal on the 7000's, not sure how reputable the site is though. My D2000's are on their way and I'm incredibly excited, I'm jealous of you guys though
wink.gif

There are many sites out there that list them for sale in this price range ( See Google Shopping)most say "Out of Stock" or "Backordered" and those that don't specify won't respond to emails asking for a stock check of the denons so It's a crap shoot.

Jan 8, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #43 of 75
Buy from J&R, they are Authorized Dealers plus you can return at no restocking fee (quoted from their sales rep) I already ordered one...its coming...

Its so strange because their stock comes like 11pm, and by 1 am, they are gone...Gosh!

Jan 8, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #44 of 75
argh the HD800's actually are getting released should I cancel my order and but the 800's when they ship?

Jan 8, 2009 at 4:09 AM Post #45 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
argh the HD800's actually are getting released should I cancel my order and but the 800's when they ship?

Dude How much a HD800 will go for? actually I think I prefer wood cans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back