Denon at Headroom. Cool.
Apr 4, 2008 at 2:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72

warpdriver

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=large]Denon Headphones at HeadRoom!

[/size]

Just noticed you guys carrying this line. I have to say that the D2000 jumped to the top spot on my headphone list the first 30 seconds that I heard one, and should complement your line very well....it's really a do-it-all headphone.

Apr 4, 2008 at 3:32 PM Post #2 of 72
forgot to mention: are you going to post the measurements on the website? You guys did say that the Denons measured very well

Apr 4, 2008 at 5:26 PM Post #3 of 72
It took some diligent negotiations but we're indeed very stoked to finally bring Denon to HeadRoom as a fully-authorized dealer!
biggrin.gif

There's no question the AH-D2000 and AH-D5000 are the best sealed headphones to have drifted accross our transom... Our lab measurements for the Denon line will be up very soon!
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Apr 4, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #5 of 72
Hello Head-Fiers,

HeadRoom is happy, overjoyed, and ecstatic to announce the arrival of Denon headphones!
biggrin.gif

Of course, we are a 100% fully authorized dealer/vendor for all Denon headphones & earphones.

All Denon models are in-stock now or will be VERY shortly. Product writing, HeadRoom reviews, and lab graph specs/measurements will be posted on our website as quickly as possible.

YAY DENON!
tongue.gif

CHEERS,
Jorge
HR Sales & Product Manager

Apr 4, 2008 at 6:19 PM Post #7 of 72
And a package special, paired with either a Micro or Desktop amp, will hopefully be soon to follow!
I be it would become a best-seller.

Apr 4, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #8 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverrain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And a package special, paired with either a Micro or Desktop amp, will hopefully be soon to follow!
I be it would become a best-seller.

You know it, Silverrain!
cool.gif
... Lovely HeadRoom package combos are being dreamed up as i write this... Expect some nice combos of HR/Denon goodies up on the website in the next couple of weeks.
wink.gif

CHEERS,
Jorge

Apr 4, 2008 at 6:36 PM Post #9 of 72
Headroom Denon package would definitely be a big seller

You'll also need to modify your "Top Ten Headphones List"

Apr 4, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #11 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuyMe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's great, I've been considering trying out the D2000s. The only major omission this would seem to leave at Headroom is the Audio Technica line, are there plans to stock them in the future?

Thanks, GuyMe! .... We have indeed tried to get AT aboard at HeadRoom numerous times w/o any success. We'll keep trying though...

Stay tuned
cool.gif

Cheers,
Jorge

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:42 PM Post #14 of 72
So, even with the American dollar so poor in Japan, it's still 100.00 cheaper to buy them at AT then from the good ole USA?? 700.00 for the D5000?? As much as I love Headroom, & buy from them, you can usually buy cheaper from other vendors.. Maybe Headroom has to sell Denon at Retail?

Apr 7, 2008 at 3:10 AM Post #15 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, GuyMe! .... We have indeed tried to get AT aboard at HeadRoom numerous times w/o any success. We'll keep trying though...

Stay tuned
cool.gif

Cheers,
Jorge

I know this is a question with a lengthy answer, but how does the AT lineup fit in among the other big names sold by HR? I've only heard their non audiophile stuff, so I don't really know and since I live in Canada, it's a bit tricky to come by...

Very Pleased, however to hear that you guys have picked up DENON. Great work.

And finally, if anyone knows, how does the AH-2000 stack up against the DT880 which I have been eyeing for quite some time... (and of what sifnificance is the $50 price difference?)

Thanks in advance,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back