Denon ADH-2000 carrying case
Apr 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

ridfighter

Head-Fier
gs1000.gif
Hi everyone, now that i got everything for my headphone thanks to you guys i have a question, What is a decent carrying case for Denon D2000 which i can also fit my fiio e11 amp and extra small batteries.

I have been looking online and the prices are high and i really dont want a waterproof or shockproof case!! i just need something where my haedphones are cushioned and stable in the price range of anything under $70, please keep in mind that these denons are big fullsize headphones that are not foldable, Thanks

Apr 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #2 of 37

Quote:
gs1000.gif
Hi everyone, now that i got everything for my headphone thanks to you guys i have a question, What is a decent carrying case for Denon D2000 which i can also fit my fiio e11 amp and extra small batteries.

I have been looking online and the prices are high and i really dont want a waterproof or shockproof case!! i just need something where my haedphones are cushioned and stable in the price range of anything under $70, please keep in mind that these denons are big fullsize headphones that are not foldable, Thanks

Large hippo case?

Otherwise, if you don't mind bulk, look at the Pelican cases.

Very best,

Apr 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #4 of 37

Quote:
any particuler models that you would recommend?

I use the 1450 Pelican for my Denons, it's big enough for two headphones, but not too big to not want to carry around.

Holds two big headphones, two Fiio E11, portable player, more space for other stuff, etc. Crush/water proof. I use it for travel both on airplanes... and kayaks.

They have smaller ones if you need it a touch smaller.

Very best,

Apr 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM Post #5 of 37
Wow that case is ginorous Mal. I was using a soft Beyer case that came with my dt990's. Fit great with the d2k.

Apr 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM Post #7 of 37
I just received my hippocase L today. I will be posting my impressions later tommorow. I think its a great case and way more portable than pelican cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back