Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Jan 18, 2013 at 5:56 AM Post #273 of 357
I use Tesa Powerstrips, basically double sided adhesive pads. they come in various sizes and are very thin. Not suitable if you are dismounting your amp on a regular basis. I have my Arrow 4g stuck to my Iphone 4 case. If you want to go lightweight, you just remove the phone from the case.

They are quite easy to come off when needed but you would have to replace the pads after you did so. This is a UK link but i am sure you can get something similiar elsewhere.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerstrips-Small-Removable-Adhesive-Strips/dp/B000J656UO/ref=pd_cp_diy_0
ir

Robert used to send these out with the Arrow.

Feb 2, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #275 of 357
Thank you Robert 

Robert just inform to me that 13 pcs Arrow 4 G are on the way .

these 13 pcs Arrow 4G as stock for my friend headphone store and his customer pre order since 3 month .

Feb 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM Post #277 of 357
Quote:

I use those black hair ties too for my portables. I use two smaller ones around the Arrow so that they don't rub against each other.

Ahhh good idea.  I'll have to go rummage around for some more.

Feb 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #278 of 357
I think you will achieve a better sound without the apple 30 pin adaptoer. Read CeliOS thread, He advices that we set the volume 3 set away from maximum volume possible and it will prevent clipping.

Feb 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #279 of 357
Quote:
I think you will achieve a better sound without the apple 30 pin adaptoer. Read CeliOS thread, He advices that we set the volume 3 set away from maximum volume possible and it will prevent clipping.

Yeah I've read what ClieOS wrote I just dont own a decent 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect to try it out.  I would prefer to go lighting to USB but sadly the arrow doesnt support that........ yet.

Feb 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM Post #280 of 357
Quote:
Yeah I've read what ClieOS wrote I just dont own a decent 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect to try it out.  I would prefer to go lighting to USB but sadly the arrow doesnt support that........ yet.

I have a 100 dollar 3.5 to 3.5 and I compared that with the one provided by Robert with his headstage (the tiny one). There is no sonic difference. 
/
What do you mean by  "I would prefer to go lighting to USB but sadly the arrow doesnt support that........ yet." is there a future plan that I did not hear about?

Feb 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #281 of 357
Quote:
I have a very 100 dollar 3.5 to 3.5 and I compared that with the one provided by Robert with his headstage (the tiny one). There is no sonic difference. 
/
What do you mean by  "I would prefer to go lighting to USB but sadly the arrow doesnt support that........ yet." is there a future plan that I did not hear about?

Yeah I just found the one Robert supplied.  Thought I had thrown it away by accident.  And no, I don't have crystal ball looking into the future of the arrow, just a wish for future models

Feb 12, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #283 of 357
I think you should contact robert first. My guess is the wait is going to be longer than few weeks . When he has them stock he will specifically state delivery duration in his site. 

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #285 of 357
Quote:
anyone know what the delivery times are like these days or can offer a suitable alternitive amp for the westone four, also i recomend those who own an android and w4 to dl poweramp app, i can can get great bass from it :) better sounding than my j3

I asked Robert last week about delivery. He said that he'd have them in stock in a few days. I guess that would be sometime this week. Put my order in yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back