Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Jun 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #212 of 357
Just curious- did everyone who sent theirs in for a replacement for their faulty Arrows already receive replacements? Not sure if I'm the only one still waiting for a replacement or not...? lol.

Jun 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #213 of 357
Quote:
Just curious- did everyone who sent theirs in for a replacement for their faulty Arrows already receive replacements? Not sure if I'm the only one still waiting for a replacement or not...? lol.

Yes.  

Jun 16, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #214 of 357
I'm glued to mine. Keepin spirits up in hospital. Bill Evans on the iPhone now.

45eff9fe-39ad-8548.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:54 AM Post #215 of 357
I ordered mine(UK) on the 8th of this month, according to the website new orders will be shipped in mid-July so my are fingers crossed.

I got myself an ATH-ES10 to go with the amp, can't wait anymore!

Jun 23, 2012 at 1:08 AM Post #216 of 357
I ordered an Arrow end of last month. Before doing so I had emailed Rob to ask about delivery time and he said one week! I will be lucky if it comes within six weeks! Not too impressed with service but hopefully the product is worth the wait.

Jun 27, 2012 at 2:33 AM Post #217 of 357
I also asked him when I could expect to get it about 2 weeks ago.  He said I would get it in about 1-2 weeks.

I then ordered just over 10 days ago and its still in order processing.  So I guess he ran into some delays.  But on account of how long others in the past have had to wait, mid July sounds pretty good to me.

Jun 28, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #218 of 357
I've been waiting for my replacement for quite a while now. I emailed Robert the other day and he responded within 24 hours and said he'll look into it. I checked my account today, and it now says "Arrow 4G," so I'm hoping I get in on the next shipment. :)

It used to be pretty hard to get a hold of Rob, but it seems he's making an effort to be more responsive now, so that's good to see.

Jun 28, 2012 at 7:06 AM Post #220 of 357
Well after my post above I had an email from Rob (within a couple of hours) and he said my Arrow would arrive this day..... and it did.
I am very impressed with the manufacturing. It came with a cable only.

My initial impressions with the LCD-2 is great. I am going to open the case tomorrow and have a closer look and will post comments after some hours of listening. Hopefully others are also on the way.

Jun 29, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #222 of 357
An Arrow 4G came in today to replace my Arrow 1G. I'm pretty surprised it came just a few days after Robert said he would look into it. It came in from his California address though. Perhaps he has a small stock of them there. :D

Can't wait to give it a listen tonight and see how it does against the RSA Predator, Pico Slim, and Lecerton Audio UHA-6S. :D

Jun 30, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #224 of 357
Quote:
Quote:
Can't wait to give it a listen tonight and see how it does against the RSA Predator, Pico Slim, and Lecerton Audio UHA-6S. :D

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts after comparing them.

Well, here's my attempt at trying to put into words what I've heard tonight:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/616468/noobs-not-so-quick-comparison-rsa-predator-pico-slim-arrow-4g-leckerton-audio-uha-6s

Jul 5, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #225 of 357
Quote:
And velcroed to the Touch with low profile LOD and SE535 LE.

Their is an imbalance at the very bottom of the pot - and with my SE535 LE being very sensitive, it 'just' comes into play for really low volume.  However for my normal listening (so far) I narrowly avoid the imbalance - I have very slight hearing loss (and permanent low level tinnitus) from my younger days - so this may be a factor for me personally.  Fortunately I also have a volume attenuator that I can use to avoid the imbalance if I desire, and I may use this as well.

If I may ask.. what is that cable attachment fr4om the source to the amp? Does this come with the amp by any chance? Is there a name for that cable? I need one

Oh and secondly, what were you up to exactly that gave you low level Tinitus and slight hearing loss (please ignore that if that is too personal for you.. just curious :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back