Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Mar 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #122 of 357
It looks like Robert forgot to use Bcc when sending out the email to everyone who's getting the March 10th shipment, and someone (who shall be unnamed) hit reply to all when responding to him.
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #125 of 357

Quote:
Yay! Hope you'll get it soon, please keep us updated.

Sure I will.

Quote:
It looks like Robert forgot to use Bcc when sending out the email to everyone who's getting the March 10th shipment, and someone (who shall be unnamed) hit reply to all when responding to him.
biggrin.gif

@darthcodeman, what did this email say? I haven't received it and my order status changed on the 10th.

Mar 13, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #126 of 357

Quote:
Quote:
Is the new batch that Robert says 10 March shipped already?

My order status changed from to "order processing" to "arrow 4g" on the 10th. So let's hope we receive them soon !

x2 on delivery soon.

However, my order status changed to arrow 4g in December 2011 and I'm still waiting (patiently). I believe "arrow 4g" indicates that the shipping label is printed...

Mar 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM Post #128 of 357
Got an email 8 hours ago from Robert, confirming my shipping address.  Suggests that forms are being filled out to ship.  From Singapore, we'll see how long it takes to reach Silicon Valley, CA.

Mar 15, 2012 at 3:19 AM Post #130 of 357
I ordered from Headstage/Headphonia, from Robert, whose name (or associate) is probably Xin Li Lim in Singapore. 

Mar 19, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #135 of 357
Question, if I was to put in an order for the new Arrow does that mean I'd still have to wait months for it to be shipped or would there be a good chance my order would ship out in the next few days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back