Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Feb 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #91 of 357
I received a 4G amp to replace the second 3G that I had problems with.  Rob did come through as he said he would despite the few communications via email that I received.

I haven't had time to listen to it much yet.

Good luck to all who are waiting for their amps. 

Feb 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #92 of 357

Quote:
I received a 4G amp to replace the second 3G that I had problems with.  Rob did come through as he said he would despite the few communications via email that I received.

I haven't had time to listen to it much yet.

Good luck to all who are waiting for their amps. 

How long ago did you send out for a replacement?

Feb 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #94 of 357
I just received my Arrow last week.

It sounds excellent. I am glad Robert finally came through! He was kind enough to replace my broken 3G with the new 4G. The new treble boost function brings my SM3 to their full potential, I think. Definitely an improvement over the H/O of my J3.

Feb 19, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #96 of 357
Maybe I can answer this question. Said in his last email that new orders take 2-3 weeks shipped from california. They have been working hard to catch up. Sounds he will soon have some in stock to sell?

Feb 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #97 of 357

Quote:
Maybe I can answer this question. Said in his last email that new orders take 2-3 weeks shipped from california. They have been working hard to catch up. Sounds he will soon have some in stock to sell?

Thats great news, but when did you receive that email?
If I live in the UK is that a different story?

Feb 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #101 of 357
Panges

I never sent the 2nd defective amp back to him.  I had been emailing him for at least six months about the problem with the 2nd amp.  He seems to be taking care of past owners with 3G issues first and getting caught up....

Feb 21, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #102 of 357

Quote:
Panges

I never sent the 2nd defective amp back to him.  I had been emailing him for at least six months about the problem with the 2nd amp.  He seems to be taking care of past owners with 3G issues first and getting caught up....

Oh.. But I'm trying to get my Arrow 1G replaced still. I'm an older customer than all of them! lol. :frowning2:

Feb 22, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #104 of 357
^^ You, sir, waited until the right time to order!! 
cool.gif

Feb 23, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #105 of 357

Quote:
^^ You, sir, waited until the right time to order!! 
cool.gif

even a blind hog will find an acorn every now and then.....
ksc75smile.gif
I had also ordered a cmoy from JDS labs to tide me over until the Arrow arrived, now I will pick them both up when I get home for vacation. I'm even looking forward to the 16 hour plane ride to Dubai where I will A/B the two to my ears delight. My life in Afghanistan is going to be much better of that I am certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back