Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Oct 1, 2011 at 7:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 357

Bagger

New Head-Fier
Hi

I just ordered the Headstage Arrow HE 4G a week ago. The money is transfered over paypal, but i have not yet recieved any mail from headphonia. Tried to contact them, but still no reply. I can see from other thread's that he does not communicate much.
That is fine with me, but does anyone know anything about the delevery time this month?

Hope that som of you have recieved the new 4G amp from him?

Thanks for the help
Bagger

Oct 1, 2011 at 8:52 AM Post #2 of 357
Tell me about it. I have been waiting 3.5 months for it, and he doesn't answer my emails. Getting pretty sick of waiting!

Oct 3, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #4 of 357

Quote:
Tell me about it. I have been waiting 3.5 months for it, and he doesn't answer my emails. Getting pretty sick of waiting!

Yeah, I sent my 3G back almost 5 months ago, and Robert hasn't replied to ANY of my emails. He doesn't have an amp ordering page on his site anymore either, and I think he took down the forums. I'm not sure what this means, but unfortunately this will make the second time out of two (other time being with Practical Devices) that an amplifier company has shown me this kind of poor customer support....

Oct 3, 2011 at 12:14 PM Post #5 of 357
I should be getting a review sample here very soon. I'll update this thread with pics when it arrives. I plan to compare it to the TTVJ Slim, ALO Rx MKII, & the Continental.

Oct 3, 2011 at 5:26 PM Post #7 of 357
Def let us know when it comes in. I got a response from him saying that "he will let me know when the 4G is ready" :S

I have a faulty 3G with one input jack out, and he said he will replace it for me, but I am worried that if I send it in ill be waiting weeks before I get the replacement!

Oct 3, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #8 of 357
i am glad I didn't order the 4G, no matter how good this amp is, his customer service is unacceptable. I emailed him 3 months ago about a question, never got an answer back. There are much better choices out...

Oct 3, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #9 of 357
Yeah, I can't wait to see how it will run out of the HD800 and the LCD-2.

Oct 4, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #10 of 357
Yeah, in retrospect I probably would have been just as happy with another amp like the leckerton and spend more money on a dedicated desktop amp. I wouldn't even say there is any reasonable measure of customer service, there really is none! All it will take is one company to introduce a similar product in the same form factor for him to lose all his business.

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:07 AM Post #11 of 357

Quote:
Def let us know when it comes in. I got a response from him saying that "he will let me know when the 4G is ready" :S
I have a faulty 3G with one input jack out, and he said he will replace it for me, but I am worried that if I send it in ill be waiting weeks before I get the replacement!

If I may ask, how recently did he respond to you? From my experience so far, I'm not sure I would want to send it in either...

Oct 5, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #12 of 357
My arrow also has an input jack out and already sent back to him on July..
i think the last email i receive from him is in August, 
since then he doesnt reply my email =[

Oct 7, 2011 at 7:07 AM Post #13 of 357
I've found that the only way to get a response from him is by sending him an e-mail EVERY day, and asking "have you gotten my last emails saying this " --- ""

After about 3 or 4 days he will usually get back to you.

-Bryan

Oct 7, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #14 of 357

Quote:

I'm in the EXACT situation as you... the input jacks on my Arrow 1G are weird, and I've e-mailed him, and he told me to mail it back to the CA PO box and he'll send me a new one, but I don't know exactly how long that will be... 1 month? 3 months? a year? =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back