December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore
Nov 26, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #47 of 141
Quick update - CEntrance HiFi-M8 will be at the show.

Nov 26, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #48 of 141
A follow-up on Etymotics.

A few days ago, I personally tried the entire range for these and was about to walk away wondering what the fuss was about. Then a kind person who I refer to as Lord called me back and explained that perhaps I did not have the correct fit. After a bit of fiddling around to find the correct earbuds, I was astonished and understood why there were the first IEM's, why the design and models have not changed since the last 90's etc etc.

The Lord went on to explain that this is why they offer free "custom" molds for all Etymotics ER series. It is my understanding that this is a limited period offer.

For me the foam earbud worked best.

Nov 26, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #49 of 141
Slightly off topic, but a nice gift from Linn for your DAP's.

quote from Linn's website:

Every day in December we’ll be giving away a different, free Studio Master track, available to download from Sunday 1st December.

This Christmas gift will allow you to explore and expand your musical tastes with a host of different genres, up-coming musicians and a few well-known favourites.

But we know no-one likes waiting, so in the festive spirit here’s a taster of what’s to come — enjoy an award-winning choral piece from Handel’s world-famous Messiah by Dunedin Consort.

http://www.linn.co.uk/christmas

Nov 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #50 of 141
Update from Mook : Go Vibe Porta Tube will be present. 
L3000.gif

In my opinion and for those that know me - know very well, this is my main amp and remains my favorite piece of equipment.

Nov 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #53 of 141
Update : Astell&Kern will have a booth and will show their AK10 (presumably also the AK100 & AK120). 
popcorn.gif

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #55 of 141
Update : Shure will have a grand launch for their SRH1540

Nov 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #59 of 141
Will there be v moda there?

Although they are not listed on the brochure, I feel/think that the popular V-Moda models should be at the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back