December '07 Giveaway - Three-way for Christmas!
Dec 1, 2007 at 11:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 190

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
CLOSED - DEADLINE HAS PASSED
2 of 3 winners announced in post #164
3rd winner will find out who he is shortly before Christmas
smily_headphones1.gif

There were a few last-minute changes in some decisions pertaining to this giveaway, but here we are. It's time for my December '07 Giveaway, my last one of the year, and my last one ever. The finale. It's actually been quite a bit of fun doing these giveaways, and as promised we're going out with a bang, with a Christmas-themed triple giveaway!

These are the prizes!

1 - HeadAmp Gilmore Lite LE #3

gl-le-g1.jpg

2 - Rockhopper Audio Mini³ (black, with gain of 2)

3 - johnanderon's portable rig (winner of my Nov '07 Giveaway): Sennheiser re-cabled HD201, Go-Vibe 5, and a DIY mini-mini IC.

How This Will Work:
Only qualified people may enter (as described in the below two sections) until 10 PM PST on December 4th.

Instead of running a Random Number Generator this time, I will be reserving the right to subjectively pick the three winners. I will contact the winners via PM, and they will have 24 hours to respond with their address. If I don't get a reply, new winner(s) will be selected.

As part of the theming, the first two prizes will be gift-wrapped as Christmas presents and will be sent to arrive before Christmas. The winners will not be told which prize they will be receiving to maintain an element of surprise.
wink.gif

Naturally this means I expect the winners to celebrate Christmas, so please don't enter if you don't celebrate the holiday.

How To Enter:
Post a reply to this thread with "Sign me up!" on the first line of the post, on a line by itself, without the quotes. Posts that do not follow this rule will be disqualified.

Posts requesting a specific prize will likewise also be disqualified, so please don't do that.

Open To:
USA or Canada-based Head-Fiers only with: (1) a join date of Nov 2007 or earlier, (2) a post count of at least 25, and (3) a filled-out sig or profile listing equipment owned. Not open to MoTs. People who do not meet these criteria will not be allowed to win. People on my Head-Fi Giveaways Winners List will not be allowed to win either.

Dec 1, 2007 at 12:20 PM Post #3 of 190
woot, another great giveaway by you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Too bad Europeans don't qualify, but thank you for organizing all these give-aways and loaner programs (I thought the AD2000 one was very interesting).

Dec 1, 2007 at 1:00 PM Post #7 of 190
Excellent giveaway!
biggrin.gif

US & CAN only though, so lots of us who can't enter...

Dec 1, 2007 at 1:22 PM Post #11 of 190
Nooo, I can't enter Asr's last giveaway ever! Last chance to win something awesome
biggrin.gif
. Ah well, still (as always) an extremely generous gesture.

Dec 1, 2007 at 1:55 PM Post #12 of 190
Sign me up!

Dec 1, 2007 at 2:40 PM Post #15 of 190
Sign me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back