Deal Alert: Sennheiser IE8 for $269 Shipped Priority Mail CONUS Authorized Dealer
Jul 29, 2010 at 1:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

imackler

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Posts
5,808
Likes
395
Aug 7, 2010 at 12:59 PM Post #3 of 10

bluebaron

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Posts
29
Likes
11


Quote:
Hey all!
I talked to Brian at Razordogdeals.com, an authorized Sennheiser dealer. He gave me a promo code for us on headfi.org to use[size=10pt] for Sennheiser IE8 for $289 shipped priority mail. The promo code is [/size][size=10pt]razordog110.[/size] All of us are welcome to use!
 
http://www.razordogdeals.com/collections/frontpage/products/sennheiser-ie-8-professional-portable-earphones-brand-new


Hey imackler, could you please let me know if there is a way to contact Brian? ecost.com has Sennheiser IE8 for $234 and just curious if Brian/Razordogdeals.com could price match it? Thanks!!
 
Aug 7, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #4 of 10

bluebaron

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Posts
29
Likes
11


Quote:
Hey imackler, could you please let me know if there is a way to contact Brian? ecost.com has Sennheiser IE8 for $234 and just curious if Brian/Razordogdeals.com could price match it? Thanks!!


@imackler: never mind.  I called J&R and they price matched eCost.com's price at $250 for IE8!!!  I pulled the trigger.  Sorry for the trouble.
 
Thank you!!
 
Aug 7, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #5 of 10

pablo7

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Posts
18
Likes
0
^Hey bluebaron is e.cost a reliable authorized dealer I'm thinking about pulling the trigger myself??



What made you go with J&R ??
 
Aug 7, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #7 of 10

bluebaron

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Posts
29
Likes
11


Quote:
^Hey bluebaron is e.cost a reliable authorized dealer I'm thinking about pulling the trigger myself??



What made you go with J&R ??

@pablo7: Sennheiser doesn't list eCost as an authorized dealer, although some fellas here confirmed that is not the case.  I was about to pull the trigger at eCost, however based on online reviews - horrible horrible reviews didn't want to take any risk, decided to call J&R to give a shot (since J&R is an official retailer according to Sennheiser's website).  J&R's rep didn't hear of eCost.com, however price matched at $249.99. I thought for $15 more J&R is a far better choice and therefore pulled the trigger!!
 
Aug 8, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #8 of 10

imackler

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Posts
5,808
Likes
395
That's a great deal! For anyone who wants, here's an email from Brian he wanted me to pass on: [size=10pt]Hey!! Spread the word!! For rest of this month, I am running IE 8 on sale for $269 with FREE Priority Mail shipping. Code is razordog130.[/size]
 
Aug 8, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #10 of 10

bluebaron

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Posts
29
Likes
11


Quote:
That's a great deal! For anyone who wants, here's an email from Brian he wanted me to pass on: [size=10pt]Hey!! Spread the word!! For rest of this month, I am running IE 8 on sale for $269 with FREE Priority Mail shipping. Code is razordog130.[/size]


thanks for passing this info man!! I was looking for a Senn IE8 deal, started with this thread - than to eCost - and ended up pulling the trigger at J&R 
smile_phones.gif

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top