DEAL ALERT!!!! - Sennheiser IE8 - £100 | IE6 - £30 - UK ONLY (Expired)
Aug 12, 2010 at 7:23 AM Post #47 of 76
I loathe these guys, one of my orders I was told on the phone was cancelled due to insufficient stock!!!!! The other order I won't be bothered I'll see if I get an email. 

Oh well.... My IE7s are due to arrive today will enjoy them 
L3000.gif
 hoping HDN don't mess the delivery up!

Wow just wow lol.. got the following email as we already know about from the previous IE7 deal, took them that long to reply back!!

"Dear xxxxx

[size=small][size=10pt]Thank you for your email,[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]Unfortunately we have insufficient stock available,[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]We apologize for the inconvenience,[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]Once we have stock back in we will despatch you order to you,[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]If you do not wish to hold then please reply requesting to cancel the order and we will release all funds,[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]For further assistance you can call us on 0844 412 0992,[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]Many Thanks[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]Tom[/size][/size]
[size=small][size=10pt]Customer Service Adviser[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]Support Orange[/size][/size]

[size=small][size=10pt]20:20 Mobile Group  "[/size][/size]

Aug 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM Post #49 of 76
Give it up mate, the wild bunch have nothing on these cowboys.

Aug 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #51 of 76
I rang them this afternoon and they said my IE8's had been despatched and I should get them tomorrow ?!?!?!?

I'd just gone and bought the Panasonic 900's this week

skint now

Aug 12, 2010 at 2:04 PM Post #53 of 76
Anyone who got in on this deal and the IE7 deal (from last week/Orange) and now got surplus please PM me.

Aug 12, 2010 at 3:33 PM Post #55 of 76
yes got an email confirmation at around 7.10pm tonight

Aug 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM Post #56 of 76
Still waiting for my IE7 orders, or reply from my email that I sent this morning and also waiting for dispatch confirmation for the IE6's, which I ordered very early this morning.

The worst thing is that none of these are for me.

Aug 13, 2010 at 7:28 AM Post #59 of 76
What a waste of time, after calling yesterday to be told my order for 2 pairs of IE8's was ready for shipping as half expected nothing turned up, so i called them to be told they are out of stock - order cancelled, my funds should be returned in a few days!!!!! Don't waste your time with Orange offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back