DEAL ALERT!!!! - Sennheiser IE8 - £100 | IE6 - £30 - UK ONLY (Expired)
Aug 11, 2010 at 4:07 PM Post #16 of 76
since i ordered on the phone he checked stock before i ordered, ie8s were out of stock hours before said low stock. 
im hopeful, even if naively, as he was a nice chap and said i will recieve in 2-3 days

i placed
 orders (1 senns & some other stuff i needed)
ill let you know how many arrive :p

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:07 PM Post #18 of 76
i did, since i have no iems :p 
was hoping to get ie8s, wanting them for ages

Also when are they going to update the ie8 stock levels, i was told at 2 & 5.45 they had none. its now a good 8 hours later and still says low stock

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #19 of 76

Quote:

Also when are they going to update the ie8 stock levels, i was told at 2 & 5.45 they had none. its now a good 8 hours later and still says low stock

Ha ha. Dream on. They'll be making IE58 before they have the 8s in stock.

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #20 of 76

Quote:

Their webites awful mate!! I managed to get an IE8 ordered when it was showing in stock, even then I highly doubt they had any but I'll see what happens. 

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:15 PM Post #21 of 76
dont worry, im not gunna hold my breath. 
if i dont get a confirmation email by tomorrow afternoon or friday morning il phone them

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #22 of 76
Since I already own a pair of IE8's I actually forgot I had ordered those IE7's and received an order acknowledgement. Then I saw this thread then thought Oi! gits
angry_face.gif

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #24 of 76

Quote:

Ha ha. Dream on. They'll be making IE58 before they have the 8s in stock.

LMAO
biggrin.gif
, doesn't stop us trying though. If a pair of IE6s turn up on my doormat, I'll be happy (after not receiving the IE7s that I ordered like half of the rest of the world). If they don't, well, it's just a chance you take I suppose.

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #25 of 76
REMEMBER TO USE THE CODE 'BILL20' AT THE CHECKOUT TO GET A FURTHER 20% OFF!

Sorry for the caps, just trying to save you even more if you didn't know about it already!

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:50 PM Post #27 of 76
I am so going to go up there and bust some heads if they don't deliver these.
angry_face.gif

Or maybe I'll just wait like the rest of the sheep, until the promise of another potential bargain is delivered into our laps by the master bargain hunters, to be disappointed over and over and over and over until I fall into a vortex or bargaintastic IEM-less self pity (i.e. go all emo).

Aug 11, 2010 at 5:54 PM Post #28 of 76
personally i dont think its worth it
funds could be stuck for weeks & they take ages to answer phones in customer services,
i had to get mine ie7 order cancelled through sales because no1 answered all afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back