Deal Alert: Monster Turbine Pro Gold $156.99 from Buy.com
Jan 2, 2011 at 5:21 PM Post #2 of 10
looks like a great price, but AFAIK Buy.com is not a Monster Authorized Dealer so not sure what Monster's warranty status on these would be

Jan 2, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #3 of 10
I would be concerned about buying fakes, wasn't it Buy.com that had the fake Miles Davis's?

Jan 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM Post #4 of 10
Buy.com is pretty reliable but, like Amazon, it has had a lot of issues with its "Marketplace" sellers. In fact Amazon Marketplace is blacklisted by Monster now. Buy.com is not blacklisted, but is also not "whitelisted" as an authorized online reseller of headphone products (it is an authorized reseller of cables). 

Jan 2, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #6 of 10

Quote:
This is great, I just purchased a pair for a little more but this price is VERY GOOD.

agreed... but only IF they are actually covered by Monster's Warranty, which is not clear

Jan 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #7 of 10
The price at Buy.com has changed back to 279.  Timing is everything.

Jan 3, 2011 at 2:14 AM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
Quote:

ehhh...you can find them for $170 from one call

I believe It's $179 and those are "open box" for that price at Onecall (but probably good as new)... and AFAIK they do not have the full Monster warranty. I ended up snagging a pair at Buy.com today for $157 and will take advantage of their 45 day return policy if I discover this week that they are warranty-less (or indeed fake... but I doubt that). 

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #10 of 10

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ehhh...you can find them for $170 from one call

I believe It's $179 and those are "open box" for that price at Onecall (but probably good as new)... and AFAIK they do not have the full Monster warranty. I ended up snagging a pair at Buy.com today for $157 and will take advantage of their 45 day return policy if I discover this week that they are warranty-less (or indeed fake... but I doubt that). 

if you call onecall asking for the bestprice, they will give it to you for 4170 NIB though it may take a couple calls until the agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back