DEAL ALERT: Monster Turbine Pro Copper @ Dell.com (NOW NOT AVAILABLE AS OF 3-17-10)
Mar 13, 2010 at 3:42 AM Post #61 of 467
sent a PM ethan
tongue.gif

well..people could buy it as well but my purpose would be auditioning. It's like B&H (they got most of the good headphones..HD600,800, Denons, etc) here but with iem's instead. and yes..I do need to stop dreaming cuz it will never happen unless I move to Japan or malaysia =(

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:49 AM Post #62 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by ethan961 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's not working for me from Canada with a Canadian PayPal. Anyone want to order me a pair and forward them on? If I can get these under $200, the W2 will likely be for sale fairly quickly after it arrives.
Please PM me if you don't mind doing a favour. Preferably someone reputable, I don't want to be giving someone a free Turbine Pro Copper.

I wanted to get it too, though i have someone in the USA to help me collect the item but my canadian billing address couldn't be entered... Would anyone do me a favor too? rawrster?
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #63 of 467
lol..im not a forwarding service here! you could just send it to your friend in USA and use their address instead
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:56 AM Post #64 of 467
lol ok.
biggrin.gif
! eh well i won't be able to check out if i can't add my canadian address to the billing address. Guess if the billing address is different from your credit card's address they won't charge it.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:03 AM Post #65 of 467
I am so tempted to get these, but i just got my Re0's less than a month ago...
Will there be a huge difference? I'm still new so I don't know.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:31 AM Post #68 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by rbui /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know if bing cashback is available for dell.com right now? Can't seem to find any links for it on bing

Go to the Bing Shopping search page and type "dell laptop", and at the top click the Dell link, it should be 5%.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:48 AM Post #69 of 467
ordered! $190.

now gonna decide whether to cancel my IE8 order... its been on backorder for a month already directly from sennheiser thru that 50% off macworld deal.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #70 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by max pl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ordered! $190.

now gonna decide whether to cancel my IE8 order... its been on backorder for a month already directly from sennheiser thru that 50% off macworld deal.

keep the ie8 order, you can always sell it to a fellow head-fi'er who couldn't take advantage of that macworld offer

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #71 of 467
Can't say these are better than the IE8 either. That all depends on your personal taste. No top tier beats the IE8's soundstage that I've heard. With that said, and owning IE8s too, I enjoy the Copper better (much better). I find it has more detail in the music and more transparency than the IE8s. I have the IE8s up for sale now, but won't be disappointed if they don't move. I have the Copper, IE8 and e-Q7 as my only top tier. medium tier I have the Rain (which should be in my signature. I'll fit them in soon). By the way, Dell is great to do business with from my experience. I bought a 1TB external hard drive from them (iomega) for like $80. It's doing wonderful with my iMac setup.

Mar 13, 2010 at 5:48 AM Post #72 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaphoenix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn it head-fi! I just pulled the trigger!

On the plus side: Lasting from 3:01 to 3:07 is more than 5 minutes!!
wink.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:15 AM Post #73 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's tons of stock left for these, according to a Dell staff via live chat.

Wow, Copper's Kingdom will be growing big in Head-Fi then
smile.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #74 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyFine Shindig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am so tempted to get these, but i just got my Re0's less than a month ago...
Will there be a huge difference? I'm still new so I don't know.

Check out Joker's review thread, "Clash of the Titans," for some impressions. Their sound sig is not similar to the RE0.

EDIT: my bad, Joker tried the Golds. There's another thread specifically for the Coppers here: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/m...copper-470614/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back