DEAL ALERT: Monster Turbine Pro Copper @ Dell.com (NOW NOT AVAILABLE AS OF 3-17-10)
Mar 13, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #46 of 467
Sweet deal!

Got mine for $157.49 shipped

Gotta love the benefits of being a dell premier partner.
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT - I got my panny HJE900's in the mail today. Will give me a good chance to compare both of them before deciding which one to keep.

Mar 13, 2010 at 2:00 AM Post #47 of 467
^^^^$157.49!!! WOW
beerchug.gif

How does one become a "premier partner?". I think I've purchased enough desktops/laptops/workstations over the years to qualify!
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 2:03 AM Post #48 of 467
I've also ordered alot of things from Dell in the past month. A mouse, speakers, and a laptop.

And just checked my status for my purchase and it already says "Shipped".

Well dang that was quick.

Mar 13, 2010 at 2:15 AM Post #50 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3DCadman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^^^$157.49!!! WOW
beerchug.gif

How does one become a "premier partner?". I think I've purchased enough desktops/laptops/workstations over the years to qualify!
biggrin.gif

o2smile.gif

Basically, you have to have an IT shop, send Dell the requisite tax forms, etc and then sell A LOT of Dell merchandise. The regular partner discount is pretty weak, but once you hit a certain yearly level, they'll put you at premier.

Mar 13, 2010 at 2:36 AM Post #51 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by KLS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No more universal, no more universal
mad.gif

Though I am considering the Copper or e-Q7 to add in my collection as the last pair of universal.

last pair..hah! quit dreaming there :p

Mar 13, 2010 at 2:52 AM Post #52 of 467
Hmm it looks like Dell doesn't accept international credit cards. I'm going to try getting a pricematch from Headroom, does anyone have any experience with that?

Mar 13, 2010 at 2:57 AM Post #53 of 467
God damned head fi, Dammit I wanted to buy an xbox 360&Amp. I am so tempted to say **** both.

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:01 AM Post #54 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
last pair..hah! quit dreaming there :p

Quite true...
frown.gif

Despite saying Copper or e-Q7 to be my last pair, I have my eyes on the Earsonics and Jays...

No, no, resistance is not futile
popcorn.gif

@a recording, they don't accept international credit cards? Great news. To me.

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:05 AM Post #55 of 467
resistance is always temporary here. I'm actually looking at the coppers too but I know they aren't my sound signature but I just wanna try it out lol..I just need to find someplace that has every iem in the world for testing purposes in NYC
biggrin.gif
I need to save up enough for customs one day :p

This is not even hearing the iem i have in the mail too.

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:10 AM Post #56 of 467
I called Headroom today and they didn't match the price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_recording /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm it looks like Dell doesn't accept international credit cards. I'm going to try getting a pricematch from Headroom, does anyone have any experience with that?

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:12 AM Post #57 of 467
@ a_recording: what about paypal? I saw a paypal sign on the dell site earlier

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:24 AM Post #58 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ a_recording: what about paypal? I saw a paypal sign on the dell site earlier

It's not working for me from Canada with a Canadian PayPal. Anyone want to order me a pair and forward them on? If I can get these under $200, the W2 will likely be for sale fairly quickly after it arrives.
Please PM me if you don't mind doing a favour. Preferably someone reputable, I don't want to be giving someone a free Turbine Pro Copper.

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:34 AM Post #59 of 467
Are these better than the ie8's?

I have ie8's ordered for $250 but this price is better and if the two are comparable i'd gladly get these instead.

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:40 AM Post #60 of 467
Can't really say there are better than IE8, but many Gold/Copper owners prefer them to the IE8. FWIR.

@rawrster, a shop which has every IEM in the world for audition purpose? Quit dreaming there too
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back