[DEAL ALERT] Meelec M6 for 14.99$ shipped!
Nov 29, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #32 of 40

Quote:
Are these earphones good? On the first page of the website it's got the coupon code crossed out and has  'out of stock' :frowning2:

Black m6's are out of stock (according to their twitter). Quick! Pick up a clear set! In for one already.

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:58 PM Post #33 of 40
I finally bit the bullet a got a pair of the clears.

popcorn.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 12:39 AM Post #34 of 40
If somebody is upset for missing the deal, amazon (I love them) offers them at a "standard" price of $19.86, not as great as the deal but still an awesome price, if you missed this set and you really want it.

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-M6-CL-Sport-Sound-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B0038W0K2U

Nov 30, 2010 at 6:15 AM Post #38 of 40
My order shipped out on the 28th. Should be here any day now.

I'll update this post once I receive it and share with you all which sets I got. 

I bought these strictly to give as gifts but I'm getting a reallllly bad itch to open one of these bad boys up to get a listen for myself... I may just end up ordering a couple more. 
etysmile.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #40 of 40

Quote:
My order shipped out on the 28th. Should be here any day now.

I'll update this post once I receive it and share with you all which sets I got. 

I bought these strictly to give as gifts but I'm getting a reallllly bad itch to open one of these bad boys up to get a listen for myself... I may just end up ordering a couple more. 
etysmile.gif

Wait. Didn't this Cyber Monday deal start on the 29th? You must be referring to the previous deals.

Anyway, I'm really pumped at finally getting a black M6 (along with another clear one; couldn't resist the price). The clear M6 I got from the previous "M What?" promotion just doesn't look as good as it sounds.
Kudos to MEElec for the great deals these past few days. $10 M9 topped by this. Some people I know will think I hit the jackpot for giving out 30/50 bucks worth of IEMs. LOL. I love this time of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back